Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Mountain Trail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 am

The Mountain trail is a slightly steep and narrow pathway that leads to the top of the mountain. It's dotted with a few trees along the way and has large boulders that could potentially roll off the cliff and down towards the back clearing which could be dangerous for the wolves on the path and for the pack down below so all wolves must watch out while on the path of if a land or rock slide occurs. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Fala, a white wolf with yellow eyes, came padded up the steep incline. She was angry that the fact that Sentry, her dear Alpha, would yell at her in front of all of her pack mates. As she made her way up, she had a bad feeling about what might happen. As one of her paws landed on the ground, her one hind paw slipped, causing softball sized rocks to fall down below. She picked herself up, staring down at where they landed to make sure they didn't land near the cave. She stepped onto an unsafe part of the path, she was about to jump off it when she heard a cracking sound. She looked below, and within a few seconds, the landing fell and her with it. Her white figure landed hardly on the ledge below, unconscious, and on her side.

As the white Hunter awake, she found herself lying on her side on the ledge below. She tried getting up but wound up yelping in pain as she noticed some of the landing above her had fallen on her hind legs. She pulled once more with her strong front legs, but to no avail. Her yellow eyes searched the valley below. "Help, somebody please, help me!" she yelled from the landing she was on, the only way she'll get out was for someone to help her.

(She's not dead, she's just injured. She won't die at all, she might be wounded but that's all)
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Adolpha marched up the trail looking for his mate. He saw a flash of white and walked over. He barked In alarm as he saw her unconscious form. He picked her up by the scruff and took her off the dangerous part of the trail. He licked her face and nudged her with his nose.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 pm

(Umm, Adolpha, I edited my last post, but watever, I can live with your post)

Feeling something nudge her, Fala opened her eyes and saw Adolpha. "Adolpha, what are you doing here?" she asked him, her eyes squinting in confusion. Her white body shivered as she remembered what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:35 pm

(sorry)

Adolpha looked at her and saw her legs were trapped under the landing that had fallen off. He looked at her "I smelled your scent as you ran off. I felt like following and its a good thing I did" he said. He began to dig her legs out of the landing but to no avail. He grabbed one of her legs gently in his mouth and pulled. Soon that leg had come out. He licked her face "are you ok" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:40 pm

She gulped once inaudibly. "Other than my heart sounding like a bear's from shock, I feel pretty good. I don't know if I can stand, but I'm afraid to. I was so scared, when I heard that cracking sound, I tried to jump off it, but my timing was bad. The landing broke from it, I fell with it, and got knocked out. I wake up and found the landing on top of me." she told him, her white cranium rubbing into his chest. "I thought I'd never see you or the others again." she added, sobbing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Adolpha listened intently "well if you would come and talk to me this wouldn't happen. I am here for you.. forever" he said. He licked her forehead and pulled her other leg out carefully. He looked at her "try and stand up, I will help you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Fala tried standing up, falling back down at first, but then she got up to stand a little wobbly. She sighed in relief as she was able to stand. As she took a step towards Adolpha, her paw doubled over and she crumpled to the ground. "Ugh, some hunter I am if I can't even walk." she replied angrily, her yellow eyes looking up at him. She stood up again, taking another step but her paw didn't double over. She began to lose her balance and leaned against a tree next to her.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Adolpha went next to her "here lean on me. Everyone has injuries" he said. He gave her his shoulder to lean on for support.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Her yellow eyes turned towards the red wolf. "But there's too much hunting to be done than injuries can take. If I act weakly, then I won't be a hunter anymore, and it's the only thing I'm good at." she said to him. The white female wolf squeezed past him and limped down the mountain trail. Her paws couldn't grip one area and she slid to a halt before she fell through a hole the landing had made when it fell. "Giving up is for omegas, not me." she told herself as she stood there. She peeked over the edge, seeing the distance between her and the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Adolpha growled "Why don't you ever listen to my, I am trying to help you. Please" he said then shook his head. With his large size he picked her up by the scruff and began to walk down the mountain trail.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:15 pm

She let out a yelp of surprise as Adolpha picked her up by the scruff of her neck. "Fine, I'll listen, but I'm sick of Sentry acting like a glory hound." she told him as he carried her.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Adolpha chuckled "She is the alpha. What would happen if she hadn't shown dominance, the whole pack would be running wild. She is the alpha and you need you listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Fala rolled her eyes. "Well, I can listen to her, but I can't stand her." she told him. "And not to mention Rishka, her sensitivity is getting the better of her." she added, letting him carry her down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Adolpha shrugged "you don't have to like her you just have to show her respect" he said and added "don't worry I had a good talk with her" he said. He walked all the way down until he reached the outside of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Trail
Page 1 of 1