Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Kira's Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alisen

Alisen

Kira's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Nium then ran to her side and laid down next to her his heart began to crack as she had a tear fall down from her pretty eyes he laid his head on her back and then said “please don’t cry you will make me cry to and I cry ugly,” he said then grinned. He looked at her as she dried her tears and saw her eyes sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm

The golden brown sniffled once before looking into her mate's eyes. Her eyes twinkling like stars as she gazed at him. "I'm just upset, about.... you know." she said to him before sitting up and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:05 pm

“It is ok we could stay loners as long as we are together it will he ok right,” he said as he sat up and smiled at the beautiful female that sits at his side. “As long as we have high hopes we will be ok right,” he looked at the fea’s stunning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 pm

"It's not us I'm worried about, it's Eclipse." she answered him. Her eyes glinted in worry of the she-pup all alone out there.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

“Eclipse is very smart she is probably safe in a cave sleeping, she has spent her life preparing for going on her own. So don’t weary about her,” he said looking at his mate in her eyes. “Relax, and get some sleep ok,’” he said then he laid down and hit the ground with his tale motioning her to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:36 pm

Kira, the grayish brown she-beast with golden brown eyes looked at her mate, Nuim. "But she's just a pup, a sensitive, tiny pup. How can I not worry about her, she could get hurt, or killed, and I won't be there to save her." she told him before an unwanted yawn left her muzzle. "We can't leave her out there by herself, and you know that like I do too. I can't just sleep here while Eclipse is out there searching for something that may not even exist. You may hate me for it, but I have to look for her, Nuim. She is like family to me, she's probably the same to you, so don't act like she can handle herself out there, because I know she cannot. Believe me, I spend my entire puphood out there alone, I know what it's like, and I can't let the same hardship happen to Eclipse like I did." she said before standing up and padding over to the den's entrance. "I'm going whether you want me to or not, you said I would be a great alpha, and darn it I'm going to be it." she added bravely.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Nium trots behind her as he hears the howl in the distence as it says that Eclipse is in another bigger pack. The brute runs in front of his mate he then looks to her and said “listen to the wolf in the distance Kira,” he said as he looks to her eyes. “And yes she is like family but don’t you see she can find her place in this crool world.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 pm

The grayish brown fae's ear perk forward as the howl breaks out in the distance, saying Eclipse was there, with a bigger pack. "Maybe you're right, but maybe we should check out that howl just to be sure." she said before padding in its direction.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:41 pm

“Are you sure that sounds like trouble to me, but I will go,” he then trots at his mates side to the location of the lowed howl, with hesitation. He looks to his mate and then to the path ahead.

(sorry it is short)
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Her golden brown eyes twinkled as he said he would go too. She then padded in the direction of the lowed howl, her grayish brown tail swishing back and forth every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Den   Kira's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira's Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Loners' Territory :: The Dens-
Jump to: