Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of Cave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Kindred, a light golden she-beast with grey patches on her pelt and amber eyes stood on top a rock which embedded into the ground a little ways from the cave. Her sleek body jumping onto it, sitting down before laying down, her tail tapping in content. The alpha of Silent Thunder Pack then looked down as a black wolf with yellow eyes came walking up to her. "Oh Adder, what kind of pack is this we started when there's only the two of us?" she asked in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 pm

[color=#660000]Eclipse has stormed on to the land of a unknown pack she has not really noticed for her anger is to great and she comes to a large cave but it is not the biggest she has seen she is tired and trots into the cave and as she does she falls asleep in the back and the darkness of the cave hides her but not her scent.[color]
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:55 pm

The golden and grey fae sniffed the air, sensing an unknown presense and hearing something go into the cave. She jumped down and landed in front of Adder. "Adder, something went into our cave, I better go check it out." she said before padding towards it in a crouching walk position. The alpha entered silently, her paws touching the ground like feathers.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Eclipse starts to awaken to a scent near were she is. She then acts like she is dead to make the creature leave. But the animal does not so she sits up still drowsy she looks and she then sensed that she is in a packs territory and the wolf within the cave is the alpha. Eclipse then lowers her head and said “I am so sorry but my anger was so great that it covered my instincts and I didn’t notice that I had crossed over to a pack’s territory and I shall leave,” she said as she had tears come from her eyes and nearly fell over from not eating for a couple days.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Kindred looked at the she-pup, nothing but recognition in her eyes. As the words left the fae's lips, she nodded in acknowledgment before gasping as the pup almost fell. She must be exhausted the fae thought as she stood over the pup. "No need to apologize, you are welcome here until you are well enough to return to the place you came from. That is, unless you'd rather join our pack, of course. By the way, I am Kindred, alpha of Silent Thunder pack, which is the territory you are resting on deary." she said before bending down and grasping the she-pup by the fae's ruff. The golden and grey she-wolf then padded into the cave.

The golden and grey fae then returned from the inside of the cave, her amber eyes turning towards the meadow. The she-wolf then padded in its direction, knowing that she must find some food for the pup in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:49 pm

The pup tried to howl to tell the Alpha that she was out side with her, but it didn’t work so she then barked instead “ May I come to see the area,” she said looking at the alpha. She then walked to her side hopping she would say yes but her legs began to weaken and she nearly fell.

Night saw her legs grow weak and he ran to her side then grabs her scruff and picks her up and puts her on his back. He felt like she needed help to keep her from getting hurt. Suddenly he had a vision like it was not gravity holding him on earth it was her he felt like the protector of her. He then realized he had imprinted on Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Kindred looked at the pup, her mind trying to answer the right way. "Well, it's best if you wait until you can run without almost falling, Eclipse." she said before watching Night pick up the she-pup and place her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

“I under stand and it is ok but can you show Night around so he may tell me about it,” the pup said with hope. She then turns to Night then back to the alpha. She then hopes off the back of Night and trots into the cave suddenly she falls asleep eating some of the meat.

Night watches the pup as she falls asleep then looks at the alpha then he says “May I come to help hunt and look at the area as well ,” he said as he looked at the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 pm

The golden and grey she-beast sighed once in annoyance before looking at the black brute. "As you wish, Night, I can't stop you." she said before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:07 pm

“Yes you can I will do what you tell me to you are my alpha,” he said he then began to trot to the meadow then he turns to want for Kindred to come as well. He then trots back to the cave he looks to see if Eclipse is still asleep. He then trotted to the alpha’s side to want for her to go to the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Kindred rolled her eyes once before padding after Night. Her golden and grey fur flowing in her trot, her amber eyes twinkling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cave   Outside of Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of Cave
Page 1 of 1