Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The den of destiny

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 am

Alisen was searching for a nice tree to sleep by, as she runs through the leaf less trees, her lushes long fur blows in the late winter breeze and she raises her shadow gray head and sniffs the air for other wolves. Then, she discovers a tree to sleep in; she looked around to see if someone had been watching her, then, takes a sniff of the air once more to see if it had been claimed. With no wolf around and it not being claimed she decides to claim it as hers. It is a big tree that is covered by moss and green plants the bark as dark as a horses eye and it is almost all hollow. It has a thick stair like space that leads from the tree into a big cave hidden by green plants. The cave is big enough to fit three full grown wolves. The rock is the color black and it is full of ancient Indian drawings. So it will be a perfect home for her.

Coming home from a swim in the lake Alisen gathers red and yellow leaves for her bed in the cave. As she is gathering leaves her fur on her back begins to rise as a chill run up her spine as if she was being watched, so she takes the leaves she has and runs to her new den as her heart starts beating really fast and she starts to breathe heavily. What was giving me such a chill could it be left over water droplets?"Alisen thinks to her self. But before she takes them into the cave she pulls a loose bush in front of the entrance to keep her self and her den a secret. Then she puts the leaves on the bed and lies down gently and slowly goes into a slumber.

Last edited by Alisen on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 am

Denalia trudged through the grass, her paws a heavy, yet swift, motion as they placed themselves upon the earth. The brisk wind would sheer up occasionally, forcing Denalia to lower her head a bit with each time. The light from the sun beamed down upon her pelt, the rays dancing against the hues and reflecting without a flaw. Although today was a nice day, weather wise, Denalia still somehow wasn't enjoying it. When the wind finally let up some, enough to accommodate Denalia's liking, she lifted her snout to the air and sniffed. Her nostrils flared at the scent of a nearby wolf, female, young like herself. Everything seemed to fall silent and the world seemed to be void of everything when she sped her pace, paws hitting the ground with a cadence. The sound of animals rustling within the bushes didn't put her on edge, neither did the scent of this female she was after. 

A few minutes of running later, Denalia stumbled upon a den, a wolf was sleeping inside. The scent was easily deciphered as the same of which she had smelled earlier. Her pale blue eyes jumped from place to place of the den as she innocently sat down to watch, amused a bit as the wolf hadn't yet jumped from her sleep. 
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 am

Alisen heard paws in the den but acted as she was a sleep sniffed the thin air to see what or who it was but she didn’t recognized the scent is was a female around her age. Suddenly she stands up then sits and asks “Who are you and why did you come here she-wolf?” she said in confidence. She looks into the female’s eyes.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 am

"That's for you to learn. And for me to find out," she riddled, her ears perking forward at the female who now sat up. Her head swiveled slightly and her tail flicked around her body with ease, resting itself on her paws. The other she-wolf's show of confidence was quite amusing, actually. Standing up to Denalia, a killer you never knew existed until you meet? Right. Like you would want to do that. "Tell me, she-wolf, why are you asking me questions. Why do you even exist? Why are you presently talking to me and WHY am I me?" her tone was of a mocking origin as she chuckled and shuffled her paws. No, she wasn't nervous, simply bored. 
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Alisen answers “Answer me and I shall answer you" she said irritated. Alisen’s ear starts to twitch a little. She stands up and starts to slowly approach the female. She begins to walk around her. Then speaks once again. “How about we take this conversation in a more private part of my den the part I call The Shadow Cave” Alisen suggested. Then Alisen trots up the stair like platform and then disappears.

Last edited by Alisen on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:52 pm

((Try and be a little more descriptive. Also, it is not summer so there are no leaves on the trees or the ground. Forgot to tell you that. It's the end of winter. Please read the RP Time and Year.))
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"I don't want to know that bad," she chuckled, her ears flicking back slightly as she watched the wolf, studying her in a way. Her slightly glassy gaze moved to look at the den behind the wolf, a rather large den. Denalia continued to listen, ears still pricked back in that same position, tail still curled around her body, resting upon her paws. "Invite me into your den, nice one," she thought aloud, letting her menacing gaze fall back onto the wolf who disappeared into the den. She rose to her paws and followed.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Alisen pulls a loose rock from the cave walls suddenly the cave is filled with light. “Why can’t you answer my simple questions she-wolf?” Alisen asked wile still come. Sat by the pile of left over meat. Raps her tail around herself as she sits. Then pats the ground motioning the female to sit next to her. Her ear twitches then quickly stops. Alisen then slowly starts to grin for she has met her first wolf from the territory. “Why don’t you come eat some meat,” Alisen offers.

Looks at the meat, then back at the female. “What is she hear for? What is her name? How did she find my den?” Alisen asks her self. Lifts a paw and be gins to scratch her head.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:32 pm

"You need to learn, lovely, that not everybody will answer you. Are you too ignorant to understand that?" she snapped, her jaws parting only for an instant as she continued to listen to the next witty thing she would say. Denalia smirked slightly as she came closer to the female, watching her every tiny movement, her blue eyes darting around the den quickly before falling back to her. The she-wolf walked to the side of the other female and sat, her fur just barely colliding with the other's. "I'd prefer not to," chuckled Denalia, curling her tail around her body; something that had grown to be a habit.

The timber-coated wolf's head was twisted to look at the female, paws perfectly aligned with hers. "Answer me something, my dear, why do you seek such stupid things when you could be doing something better?" With that, she was on her feet and walking out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Alisen stands and follows the female. Then moves in her way. “Are you to ignorant to answer my questions they are not hard ,but if you don’t answer I shall just give you a name my self,” She said standing in front of the young wolf. Followed the she –wolf”s every move. “I will tell you my name and every thing whether you ask or not,” She said with a grin upon her face. "My name is Alisen , I found my den why passing through the land and decided to stay,” she said with pride. "And why shall I answer you if you don’t answer me,” shakes her head and moves to the wolf’s side. Suddenly stops and begins to cough.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Kira trotted near here to hunt but scented two unknown wolves. Following the scent, she found herself stopping at a tree with a hole in it. She approached it cautiously. "Hello?" she called into the hole as she stood before it.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Alisen terns away from the female. She heard an echo comes from her den. She runs to the entrains. Then spots another wolf. “Hello, may I ask why you come to my den,” Alisen asked with a gentle voice. Then, sits as her tail swings and stops next to her body. She looks at the wolf as if she is examining her. Alisen tales a breath and begins to cough. Then, starts to go in to her den. “Would you like to come in and eat some meat,” She offers.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Kira looked at the unknown wolf and nodded to the fea's second question. She then begins to follow her into the den, her golden brown eyes twinkling in it's darkness. "I'm sorry, I found you scent and followed. The name's Kira, by the way." she said in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't know this was your den," she began, the total change of being due to her bipolar personality disorder. "Some call me Denalia and others simply Killer; you choose," she said, finally answering her question without a battle. Her head twisted once again to look at her but then quickly whipped forward toward the den's entrance. Alisen had invited yet another stranger into her den. How accommodating. "Nice to meet you Kira," she laughed, her ears perking forward for a second but then back against her skull for another time. Her tone was hardly beautiful; more dull, dry, and her laugh seemed of only a devil.

Actions and Talking Hex:
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:01 pm

“My name is Alisen Kira,” Alisen said in a friendly manner. “And thank you for finally answering me Denalia and you know you can join us in my den,” Alisen said with a smile. Alisen’s tail started to wag. Alisen ran out of her den for a minuet then came back with some mint she had hid by her den. She layed it down by the walls of her cave. Then trots over by the meat. Hits the ground by the meat motioning them both to lay by her.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Kira, the grayish brown loner obeyed Alisen's motion and lied down on the wolf's right side. Her golden brown eyes glancing towards the other she-wolf named Denalia to see what she would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Her head cocked slightly, her blue eyes gleaming as she studied the new wolf and Alisen. Her body was lowered to the ground, she was sitting again with her tail curled around her body. For another moment her ears flicked forward, twitching slightly at the noise of Alisen's tail hitting the ground. "Hardly," she replied with a mock grin. It would be easy to misunderstand Denalia's condition and why she shifts emotions so abruptly and often, swiftly making for a confused enemy. Her head moved from side to side for a minute in reply to her offer to lay down by her, that sparkle fading swiftly from her eyes. The she-wolf's head returned to a normal position as she noticed the golden fae's eyes were focused on her. She quickly disregarded it and looked back to Alisen.

Actions and Talking Hex:
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Kira lowered her ears sadly. "Now I know why I'm still a loner, nobody willing to trust me anymore." she said sadly, standing up. "Thanks for the offer of a meal, but I can catch my own." she added as she padded past Denalia. Her posture sad but as she got beside Denalia, she began running out of the den, crying.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Alisen followed Tira and ran to her side. “Hey don’t say that you are awesome and if I had a pack you would be in it,” Alisen said trying to cheer her up. She put her head under Tira to comfort her and said “Don’t base all of your thots on the wolves that don’t care just think of the ones that do,”.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Denalia sighed slightly and shifted her body so she could look out of the den at the wolf. She closed her eyes for a second and inhaled heavily before standing up and walking out. The bright light was almost blinding compared to the dimness of the den. The rays shimmered and danced across her fur, some soaking in. Denalia stood close to Kira, just s=close enough for their fur to collide, her head was faced toward hers as she listened to the insight Alisen had to share. "Want to know something? I was forgotten, shunned and hated, but I lived with it, still do," she whispered it into Kira's ear and then quickly pulled away from the two, now a few feet away and in front.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 am

Kira looked at Denalia. "I have been forced to live alone since weaning, I never knew my parents after puppyhood. I possibly never will." she told Denalia. She then stepped back, away from the Alisen that was trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:27 am

"I killed mine, suppose I forced myself into it," she said proudly, looking away as she exhaled heavily but then back again. There must be something about the way she talks that sends shivers running down wolves' spines, threatening them.. saying she could kill them and then eventually doing it. But when they have absolutely no insight on what she could do, intentionally and on her own fee will, they shudder, terrified of why someone would do that.

They don't deserve to know.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:09 am

Kira was shocked that this wolf had killed her own parents. "You're nothing but a murderer disguised as a loner. I forgave my parents long ago instead of taking action. Killing's never solved anything, it just creates things..... like trouble." she replied before turning away from them. She didn't dare leave them without knowing the truth. She began her way back to her own den.
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:44 am

"Hey, sweetie, it would be murder-ess," she corrected with a mock smirk, shifting her head to Alisen with a nod before she stood up. She quickly began to walk in the opposite direction of Alisen and Kira, she had no den since she wasn't here for long yet. Her blue eyes jumped from place to place, studying the area briefly but keenly. There was something Denalia had to do; the thing she was coming in this direction for in the first place. Before she got too far away for the two to hear her, she stopped and called, "The thing different between me and you two is not the fact I kill.. but the fact I am smarter, faster, stronger, and better. I am perfection." Her lust for perfection and attention had been fulfilled, for now.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 am

Kira heard the word 'perfection' and stopped in her tracks. She turned and faced the she-wolf, her eyes narrowed. "Nobody's a perfection, Denalia. If anyone was, word would of spread of it by now." she said before running off towards her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The den of destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den of destiny   The den of destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The den of destiny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next