Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Inside of Cave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:52 pm

A big enough cave filled with darkness but with a little light showing from a hole in the ceiling. Here the Silent Thunder Pack members sleep and live within the safety of its walls.

Kindred padded into the cave, the small pup in her jaws by its ruff. The golden and grey she-wolf then sat the pup down on a soft patch of moss within the cave and sat down near it. "Before anything else happens, I'd like to ask you a few questions. First of all I'd like to ask, is what made you so angry and where are your parents?" she asked the pup, her amber eyes twinkling in the pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Eclipse was still weak and as the alpha had put her down on moss she said "I didn’t know my father though I had lived with my mother since birth,” she said then sat down with her head lower and spoke once again “I don’t have a home any longer my mother left me with two strong mates but the fea had spoken roodly of my mother so I left there tiny pack that is no longer a pack, now I am all alone with no home,” she said as a tear fell from her brown eyes feeling as if she was never meant to be born.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 pm

As the golden and grey fae listened to the pup's answer, he mind couldn't stop thinking of letting this pup join. "Well, I feel so sorry for you to not know your father. And about this pack that you were apart of, whoever this fae is, they have no reason of talking like that about your mother. Please don't cry deary, even us alphas can't stand sorrow." she told the pup before using her paw to wipe the tear from Eclipse's cheek. "Now you lay here and rest, I will be back as soon as I can with food for you. And don't let the fae bother your rest, for I will be guarding outside in case the rude she-wolf happens to come by." she told the pup before padding out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

[color=#00ffff]Eclipse had then stopped weeping and before the alpha left she had said “ thank you,” then the alpha had trotted out of the cave. The she-pup was so tired and weak that she had collapsed as the alpha left; Eclipse then fell into a deep sleep as she wanted for the alpha to return.[/color]

A new wolf came across a pack’s territory but he also smelt a loner, it was a young pup and she was very weak, he then rushed to the cave and went in; he saw the pup was cold though it was spring. “She must not have the strength to hold in the heat,”he thot to him self. The wolf laid by her to keep her warm. The male’s shadow like fur kept any one from seeing him. But the male did not know of the alpha that lived in the territory.

Last edited by Alisen on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a wolf)
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 pm

After killing a brownish grey cottontail rabbit, the golden and grey alpha female returned with her catch still stuck in her jaws. Before she could get to the pup, her nose twitched in irritation as it caught the scent of an unknown brute. A low rumbling growl left her lips as she still grasped the rabbit. She dropped it, making a soft thud on the ground before her fore-paws. The golden and grey she-beast than padded up until she saw a bigger wolf laying next to the she-pup. She growled before muttering: "Who are you and what do you want with that pup?". Her tail was held high in dominance, giving her once gentle appearance a sinister look.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:53 pm

The sound of the alpha’s grail woke the pup and as she awoke she stood up still pretty weak but the pup does not give up her strength, she opened her jaws showing the small but sharp teeth then the gray pup began to grail then she stopped to hear the brute’s words.

“My name is Night and I had smelt the pup and come to see if she was ok but I saw she was cold so I chose to warm her not to harm her ,and now I will leave your territory alpha fea,” he said in his deep voice trying to stay calm as he began to walk out of the den. But be fore he did put his paw over and on the pups head messed up the fur on her head.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Upon hearing the brute's answer, she understood it and gave a quick nod in acknowledgment. "Well Night, seems you have an eye for caring for the sick or injured. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kindred, alpha of Silent Thunder pack. Are you hoping of joining, we could always do with an extra hand with hunting and all?" she asked the pitch black brute that looked so much like Adder. The golden and grey she-wolf then picked her caught prey and walked over to where Eclipse stood. As she reached the she-pup, she slowly bent her head down and set the rabbit carcass in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Eclipse had said “thank you,” to the alpha and then said the same to the wolf named night and looked back to the alpha and asked “may I join as well,” the grey pup then said “ oh and my name is Eclipse I am sorry I forgot to tell you,” as she finished her words she laid her self down and began to eat.

Night was surprised that the alpha didn’t try to kill him for being in her territory but he didn’t show it then he turned to her and said “if I was to join I would enjoy to have my own space please and to help guard the pup, I mean Eclipse if that is ok with you both,” the brute said as he walked back to the small but feisty pup.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Kindred glanced once at the pup as Eclipse began eating before returning her gaze to the black brute. "Very well, but only when you need it most will I find it necessary for you to have your own space. I am alpha and what I say is practically law, but as you wish Night." she replied before turning to look at Eclipse once more. "Yes you may Eclipse, and I didn't find you forgetting to state your name to be rudeness." she said softly in her friendly tone before padding towards the cave entrance to exit. "I will be waiting outside in case you need me for something." she said as she padded out of the cave, her golden and grey tail swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Eclipse then jumps down feeling much better and walks aside the male that calls him self Night and they traveled to the entrance .The pup had walked out the cave and faced the alpha.

The male walks to the entrance keeping the pup close and they walked out of the cave to see the alpha. He was feeling rather protective of the pup.

(sorry it is realy short)
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Know at the den Night sees that Eclipse is still asleep and walks to her side, and then he lays the squirrel beside the pup. He grins and then sits as he nudges the pup to sit up. He turns to the alpha and then grins once more and says to the pup” Enjoys your tree rat,” and then begins to laugh. As the scent of loners hit his noise, then the fur on his back stands high and he shows his teeth as a lager growl runs off of his tough.

Eclipse rises to her paws as Night had nudged her then looks as Night shows anger toured the border. She can tell that there are loners coming as her stomach begin to twist. She then bares her teeth as well.

Nium and Kira cross the border and rush to the cave as they do they see Eclipse and two adults. He then lowers his head and said “sorry for intruding but we were wearied about the pup that bares her teeth.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Kindred looked, seeing two new wolves come onto her territory. A male and a female, maybe they're mates? she thought in her head before padding over. "And how do you know Eclipse, you don't look anything alike?" she asked them, raising an eyebrow slightly.

Kira heard the golden and grey fae's reply and growled. "She is the daughter of a friend, and if you talk about Alisen that way, I'll show you who's alpha." she said threateningly.

The golden and grey alpha bared her fangs, taking steps towards the grayish brown loner with stiff-legs and a tail raised high in the air. "Don't test me, loner, I could turn you into a meal in 5 seconds flat." she warned firmly but didn't attack at all.

The grayish brown she-wolf knew that she spoke the truth and simply lowered her ears and her tail, getting rid of the angry look.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Night trots to the wolves and growls with his teeth showing, “ Yes, the pup is fine now leave before I make you,” Night said with dominions then lowered his lips and stopped growling as the pup walked at his side ,he didn’t wasn’t to scare the young beauty.

Eclipse walked at Night’s side then when he stopped walking beside her when between his legs. The prepared to speak “ Why do you wiry I can find my destiny like my mother that you have spoken roundly of,” she said in a strong voice as she then curls up to Night’s paws.

Nium saw the pup and then moved to the side of Kira and said “See Kira I told you she would be fine, and we don’t want to stir up any trouble around here now do we,” he said as he motioned her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Kindred bared her fangs at the two loners. "You can either leave here unharmed, or you can leave with bite marks, it's your choice. If I were you, I'd smartly choose to leave now, or you shall leave here in pieces." she threatened before opening her jaws and closing them, making a loud snarl with her ivories clashing together. Her eyes were narrowed, tail held rigid, standing stiff-legged, and ears back in aggression.

Kira, a grayish brown she-wolf with golden brown eyes backed away at the alpha's display. Her eyes then turned down to Eclipse. "Remember this Eclipse, if you ever think of coming back, don't expect a warm welcome." she warned and snapped her jaws like the alpha, biting the air in front of Eclipse's muzzle. The fae then turned towards her den and padded out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Eclipse had been scared so bad that she had yelped and it traveled among the packs.

Night then snapped and started to grail ,it was as if he was a different wolf his anger was unbearable , he nearly attacked the loner , he pushes Eclipse back gently with his tail as if he knew it would get ugly. Shoed his teeth and his growl grew lowed.

Nium then steps in front of Kira blocking her from Night. He does not growl nor show his teeth because he does not show his attack. He turns as he hears paws hit the ground and a grail in the distance and before he could say her name she was in the cave.

As Alisen entered the den she saw Kira, Nium and her only pup of hoom was at a black males paws. Then she saw the alpha. She went in the cave then looked toured Kira she then looked slightly at Eclipse; she saw that Kira had scared her. Then she looks to all the wolves and said “who has scared my pup just because you can’t see me don’t mean I don’t pertect my pup I have raised her since her birth she is not to be harmed,” Alisen said calmly but with anger. She then looks at her pup then stares at the black male she grails to make him back off.

Night backs off as the fae grails toured him he then goes to his alpha’s side and continuous to grail toured Kira. As he moves the other fae with a full moon upon her chest sits within the cave and lays down next to the pup as she does she grails toured the pure black wolf none as Kira.

Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Kindred looked towards Night, Eclipse, and Alisen before returning her gaze to the two loners. "Leave my territory," she says before pausing as she notices Kira not backing off and still with her fangs bared, "NOW!" she yells before biting Kira sharply and quickly on the muzzle, shedding blood.

Kira yelps with pain before crumpling to the ground, her submission making her look half her real size before running out of the cave with her tail tucked tightly in fear. As she leaves the den, blood drips onto the ground, making a trail from the inside all the way to her den.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Alisen looks to her friend and runs back to the forest feeling bad for ever being a part of this. With a tear that hits the ground at the alpha’s feet.

Nium snaps at the alpha and runs after his mate, as the day had began to end. He ran as fast as he could.

Eclipse had gone back to the place she had slept before. Her eyes had became heavy and paws weak. She was cold and tired. So as she fell into a slumber she laid own with a smile.

“Are you going to sleep alpha, it is getting dark,” Night said why he sat down watching over the horizon. He then walks to the back of the cave by Eclipse and lays by her, still keeping his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Kindred growled as the other loner left before noticing Eclipse asleep out of the corner of her eye. The light golden and grey she-beast turned her blood-soaked muzzle towards Night as the brute asked her of her plans. "Not yet, I'm afraid, I must go see if that threesome of loners have left my territory. You wouldn't mind staying here and watching over the sleeping fuzz ball, would you?" she asked, referring to Eclipse's curled up figure.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:54 pm

(Sorry for taking so long to start role playing with Shadow. I didn't realize she had been accepted.)

Shadow blinked open her small eyes, looking around the darkness. The small pup had been napping, and was once again filled with energy. She stood up, stretching and yawning, then ran over to the nearest wolf. (Kindred) "Hi! Who are you? I'm Shadow!" She asked in a squeaky, puppy voice. She wagged her tail, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she looked up at the female.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:52 pm

“Not at all and look a pup,” Night said to his alpha. “Well hello little shadow,” Night said as he lay by Eclipse. He grinned as he then stood his head high.

Eclipse suddenly wakes up, she ran to a corner in the cave, frightened for she has never seen another pup before. She covers her head by tucking it around her side.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Kindred watched as Eclipse ran away from the other pup. "Eclipse, do not be afraid of another pup, she will not hurt you, this is how a wolf pack lives, they take care of each other, so many families live in one pack perhaps with pups of their own." she told the pup as she sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:38 pm

“I am sorry I have never seen another pup, or been in a pack my name is Eclipse,” Eclipse said why she walks to the pup with the name of shadow. Eclipse then sites still nervous.

Night walks over to kindred and watches the pups. “Where is your mate Kindred, is he not in the pack,” he asked with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Kindred looked towards Night as he said something about her mate. "He is not yet, frankly, I don't know where he is. My mate's name is Adder." she said before returning her gaze towards Eclipse. "Quite alright, quite alright, no need to apologize, not your fault you were born a loner." she added before laying down next to Shadow. "My name is Kindred, Alpha female of Silent Thunder Pack." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:36 am

Shadow appeared overjoyed by all of the attention. While she felt a bit of sadness when the other pup ran away, her spirits were lifted when she came back. Her tail wagged a bit faster as she looked at all of the wolves. "Hi Eclipse and Kindred!" She said happily. She then turned to the only wolf who hadn't given her a name. (Night) "What's your name?" The little wolf asked, eyers sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside of Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of Cave   Inside of Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of Cave
Page 1 of 1