Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Packs side of the Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

The Packs side of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:14 am

A large portion of the lake resides in the Packs territory. The wolves greatly appreciate it and the pack tries their best to chase off any unwanted visitors on their side of the borders such as bears, coyotes and more. The lake is also very plentiful, swarming with fish and water snakes which can be a good source of food for the pack if they get a lucky catch in.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 am

Adolpha nodded "yes" he said. He began to sniff, then he sniffed the ground. He saw the tracks of the deer. He crouched and followed them, they twisted and turned and finally came to the deer. He saw the deer and looked back flicking his tail. He saw at least 3 deer that the other wolves had said (don't know if that's what they meant). He licked his jaws and waited.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 am

Volstagg followed closely behind Adolpha, ears flat against his head., his eyes locked onto the three deer that the larger brute had pointed out, with a grin of delight, his tail gave a slight wag to the side.. "Akara and Bruin were right.. " he whispered. "Now, plan how you are going to take One out" he murmured silently, "we want to go for the weakest one out of the three" his eyes surveyed the deer in front of him.. The strongest out of the bunch could easily get away, the weakest would fall behind. Vol looked back at bruin. "she wasn't happy, that's for sure" he gave a slight chortle of laughter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:11 am

Bruin and Akara fell back behing Volstagg and Adolpha. Their eyes were focused on the hunks of meat walking around on four legs. The gray brute flattened his ears against his skull as he watched the male deer lift his head and scent the air. Luckily the four wolves were down wind of the ground of deer so they were undetected for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 am

Adolpha scanned over the deer. He saw the strongest male and knew they couldn't take it because it would run fast, he saw one that was limping badly. He turned his head and looked them, he pointed with his muzzle to the one that was limping. He stayed lowed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Volstagg remained low to the ground, his eyes fixated on the two deer. "Get going" he gave a silent woof, "you've had plenty of time to come up with a plan" the fur on his back began to bristle faintly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am

Adolpha nodded "You will take the right side and I will take the left. Bruin, Akara you guys bite the heels to slow it down" he said and turned to Volstagg. (I am not good at making hunting stratageys so sorry if it isn't good)
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 pm

The wolf-dog gave a slight nod, though, he hated being told what to do by a brute that wasn't even within the pack, he obeyed and started off to the right, being silent and stealthful.. He got his stubbornness from his father who had been a husky, but his wolf instincts from his mother.. True, he wasn't pureblooded, but he was determined to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Adolpha started off to the left. He looked at Volstagg and nodded. He waited for Vol to run and he would run.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Vol gave a short curt nod and darted forwards, his paws thudding on the ground as he picked up speed, his destination.. the Deer that stood a few lengths ahead of him, his eyes had picked out the weakest in the bunch and knew /that/ was the one to be taken down.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Adolpha sprang and ran. He ran on the left side and as he saw the deer start to run he scratched down its side and fell back to nip his ankles. He ran back up and waited for Vols move.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Vol leapt from the side and sank his sharp canine teeth into the flesh of the weakening deer who was squalling with fear as it tried to escape the wolves.. its beady black eyes widened with the fear the pulsed through his sturdy body, that had been weakened with age... Vol moved his jaw down and bit the front leg of the startled deer, who began to buck.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Adolpha used his large size and powerful legs to jump on the deer. He bit the back of its neck, he scratched its back and side. It stumbled falling from the two wolves attacks. He looked to Volstagg and jumped on the deer. He bit down on its neck hard. He hoped he had done everything right.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Bruin darted after his pack mate and the new comer. He leaped at the deer snapping his jaws at it's hooves as it ran. The brute was careful not to be kicked in the head or the jaws. He snarled loudly lashing his tail from side to side. He held back some allowing Aldopha finish his hunt that Sentry sent him on.

Akara stayed where she was. Not much of a hunter or fighter unless need be. She knew the three brutes would be able to bring down the deer eventually. Deciding she had waited long enough the fae stood and then trotted back towards the den. Her tail flicking from side to side as she walked. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

The wolf-dog just gave the new-comer a look, not speaking or showing any signs of emotion to lead the wolf on, he tilted his head back, he let out a somber howl -one that would alert the pack and tell of the hunts completion. After finishing the howl, he stood up straight and glanced back at Bruin and gave a nod
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Bruin flicked an ear. "Let the large brute drag it back." Bruin said as he began to trot back towards camp. He paused, "Are you coming?" he called back to Vol and then looked to Adolpha. "You as well." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Vol nodded. "hurry Adolpha." he gave a sharp bark as he made his way to his pack-mates side, his tail curling up against his back. his tongue lolling out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Adolpha grabbed the leg of the deer and began to drag it. He began to tire from the weight but kept going. He dragged it all the way to the outside of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm

The yellow eyed fae arrived at the lake first, turning to see if Adolpha was still behind her. She sat down at the edge of the water, lifting one of her legs, licking her paws.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Adolpha sat next to her looking the lake. He watched her reflection from the water. He dipped his head in and took a large gulp before bringing his head back up. He looked at Fala (sorry if I got it wrong) with a goofy smile on his wet face.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Her pretty yellow eyes turned towards Adolpha. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, putting her ears back and raising a brow in confusion. She stood up and dipped her head into the water, gulping in some water below raising her head and licking the wetness from her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Adolpha shrugged "I cant resist beautiful things" he said under his breath so she couldn't hear. He was to shy to say that.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 pm

The white she-wolf perked her ears forward but was unable to understand what he said. "Can you repeat that louder, Adolpha?" she asked the reddish wolf. "It's okay to be shy, but you got to learn to defeat your fears." she added, looking into his eyes, seeing their beauty.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Adolpha looked away and repeated "I umm said I cant resist beautiful things" he said. His eyes were glued to the snow afraid to look at her in case she got mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm

She blinked in shock. "You think I'm beautiful?" she asked, not it an angry tone, but a curious one. She walked to the other side of him. "What do you find beautiful about me?" she asked, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Packs side of the Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next