Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Packs side of the Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adolpha

Adolpha

The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Adolpha nodded. When she walked next to him, he looked up. He nodded again "your beautiful yellow eyes, beautiful white fur and mostly your personality" he said and gently nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:59 pm

She blinked her yellow eyes in disbelief. "Uhhmm, heheh, thanks." she said to him. She got closer to him until she was sitting with her shoulder touching his.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Adolpha smiled "I only say the truth" he said. He felt her shoulder and his shoulder touching and a small blush appeared on his red face.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:05 pm

A similar blush came upon her youthful face also. She hadn't realized it yet, but her tail wound up entwining with his. She looked behind them at their tails.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Adolpha smiled and looked back at their tails. He smiled even wider and looked back at Fala with another goofy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Fala's muzzle seemed to smile back at him. She was so happy that she leaned her head against his shoulder, rubbing her muzzle into his chest, breathing in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Adolpha let her lean into him. He breathed in her scent and closed his eyes for a minute. He looked at her then spoke "Fala I really like you. I mean everything about you, your beautiful white fur, your amazing yellow eyes and I cant say it enough. Would you like to be my mate?" he asked. He was nervous and scared.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:26 pm

She closed her eyes and set her muzzle to the side so her cheek was touching his chest. "I would love to be your mate, Adolpha." she whispered lovingly as she nuzzled deeper into his fur.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Adolpha smiled and nuzzled her deeply. He pointed his muzzle up to the sky and howled happily. He looked at her with loving amber eyes "Would you like to go back to the cave" he asked and nuzzled her again. He was now the happiest wolf in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 pm

She nodded at his question, her yellow eyes twinkling like stars. She then stood up, shaking her pelt, and looked at him, waiting for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Adolpha stood up and began to walk. He kept close to Fala and walked with new found pride and happiness. He wanted to howl even louder and longer but didn't want to disturb anyone sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Fala felt pride as well, she was possibly the happiest she-wolf in the pack. Her tail wagged like crazy, heart open, and her eyes a glitter with downright joy.

(Post in Outside of Cave after this, k?)
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Adolpha arrived and sniffed. He saw two deer and looked at his mate "I will take Rishka and we will get the first one over there that has the hurt ankle and you and Kellin get the one with the bleeding front leg. Looks like they got attacked by a bear or something" he said licking his jaws. If they weren't able to get two then one was ok.

Kellin watched as they discussed the plan. He kept low and quiet afraid to scare away the kill that they needed for the many mouths to feed.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Fala nodded at his plan and crouched down low and slowly made her way towards the deer with the bleeding foreleg. She kept downwind of the deer as she was supposed to. She stopped a short distance away and glanced quickly behind her to see if Kellin was following.

Rishka licked her jaws too for she had never hunted large animals before. She looked at Fala's crouching figure as she approached the other deer. The black omega wanted to do what she did exactly to make the kill.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Adolpha gave a low tap on the ground for Rishka to come over. He crouched very low and got ready to run. He looked at her "ok so we are going to run at it and run at its sides, it would be very helpful if you went and got the ankles. If you can jump on it and bring it down ok" he said.

Kellin followed the female known as Fala. He went over so he was right next to her "so whats the plan" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm

The white fae looked at Kellin. "Stay downwind of the deer so not letting it catch our scent. Once I get to the other side of it, you snap at its heels, directing it towards me. I'll jump onto its back and try to bring it down while you grasp its ankles." she told him confidently. She then nodded and stalked to the other side of the deer, waiting for Kellin's move on it.

Rishka nodded to him as he told her that if she could bring it down it was okay. She considered the ankles first for he told her she'd be more helpful that way. "Okay, lets do it." she told him in response to his plan.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Kellin nodded and began to move toward the deer in a stealthy crouch. He jumped up and ran at the deer biting its ankles hard making it stumbled a bit as it ran in Falas direction.

Adolpha nodded then barked "now" he bolted at the deer. He ran up to it so he was at its side and bit the front leg. It stumbled a bit but didn't fall. He jumped and scraped his claws against the flank of it but then fell. He got back up and ran so he was back next to it.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Fala waited as the deer got to her and jumped up, grasping the deer by the throat with her fangs. She dung in deep into its chest with her claws, making more blood ooze from its body. She then felt the deer stumble until it was lying on its side. Even with it on the ground, she still kept her grip on its neck. Her jaws did not unclasp until she knew the deer was dead, for its heart had stopped. She let go, her white muzzle stained with red from all the blood.

Rishka ran evenly with the deer. She found the energy she needed and pounced onto the deer's flank, sinking her teeth in the back of its neck. She held onto the flank with her claws, them bedding deep into its flank. She caught a glimpse of Adolpha's fall but then saw him getting back up and running evenly with the deer. She then felt her grip on its neck slipping as it kept running. She also felt her claws loosening within the muscle of the deer, making her slip until she was on its hind flank.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Adolpha growled and jumped on the deers back. He bit the back of its neck just as Rishka had did and felt the deer began to weaken. He reached his jaws around a bit more and finally the deer dropped to the ground. He looked at Rishka "take the kill" he said stepping back so she could bite down on its neck.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Rishka heard him and grasped the deer's neck, delivering a kill bite. She tasted the warm blood rush through her teeth but ignored it as she held onto its neck.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Adolpha nodded "great. Now we have to drag it back" he said "you can go and help Fala with her kill. I know you guys are friends" he said and called for Kellin

Kellin walked over hearing Adolphas call. He lold at him "yes" "hep me take this deer back" he sad grabbing its flank with a nod and began to drag with Adolpha.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Rishka nodded and padded over to Fala, who was standing near the deer's head. She flicked her tail and grasped the deer's flank, eyeing Fala to tell her to pull with her.

Fala saw her friend eyeing her and grasped the deer's neck, dragging it while her omega friend pulled beside her. They both headed in the direction of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Packs side of the Lake   The Packs side of the Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Packs side of the Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2