Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Loners side of the Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

The Loners side of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Sentry padded in, having no idea that Bass was following after her all of this time. She sighed and laid down near the waters edge. She didn't enjoy being mean to her pack members but she knew that she needed to prove her dominance over them. She couldn't let them control her or what happens within her pack. She sighed and rested her head on her forelegs. She flicked her ears and then closed her eyes, trying to drift off into a slumber, not aware of the danger that lurks near by.

Broad slunk around the edge of the lake. He snorted loudly as he caught sight of something a few feet away. It was breathing gently and was covered by white fur. He narrowed his eyes and charged at the smaller object. He growled and trampled over the white wolf and he slapped her across her back with his long sharp claws. He took a step back and flicked his rounded ears as Sentry yelped in pain. 

Sentry yelped and rose to her paws, she felt the blood ooze from the gashes on her back. She snarled and turned on the brown bear, her tail whipping back and forth. She watched as the bear positioned himself to take charge again, this time Sentry was ready. She dodged the large bears attack. She leaped on him and sank her teeth into the bears back, It roared and flunk itself back onto it's back, almost crushing the white she-wolf beneath it's weight. She jumped at the last second, her back leg becoming trapped under the bear. She snarled and snaps her jaws onto the nose of the bear. 

He growls and tries slashing the female wolves face but he misses as she bites his nose. He growls and rolls over, his eyes staring down at her. "Get!" he yells, "Before I kill you." he snorts, blood flowing down his muzzle and into his mouth. 

Sentry growled lashing her tail back and forth before limping off back into the forest. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Eclipse heads to the lake for a quick swim , as she does a large bear leaves so she is free to swim. She has seen not but a little fish swim in her way. She splashes and paddles with her big paws and has fun.

Nium trotted into the lake with Kira at his side, happy as can be. Since he is a young male he does enjoy a little play time. So he begins to splash his new mate and then sees Eclipse and then runs to land and then jumps and makes a splash that covers both of the females. His fur almost starts to glow as the water covers it and he begins to grin as he looks at his mate happy that she is his mate and not some other wolf’s.

Last edited by Alisen on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added nium)
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:11 pm

The grayish brown fae laughed as she was splashed at but then stopped her laughing as she got soaking wet and her pelt was dripping. The she-beast shook her pelt to rid of the wetness, her golden brown eyes looking towards Nuim and Eclipse. As she stood there, she shivered until she tried to surprise them by jumping into the lake, and splashed water over the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Nium was surprised as his young mate surprised them him and Eclipse as she jumped in the water. Then Nium put his head down in the water to get a drink but as soon as he does he caught a fish in his mouth and then throws it with his mouth, he then finds out it lands on Kira. He starts to laugh and trots to his mate and pushes the fish off of her back. Then looks into her eyes and then slips on the clay under him.

Eclipse then smiles as the fea gets her wet. She starts to sneak behind the other fea and then barks only then does Eclipse fall and get back up to watch the male wolf fall as well.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Kira's eyes widen as he slips on the clay beneath him. She tries to catch him before he fell but as she tries to grasp his gruff with her jaws, her lips wound up on his. She pulls back from him, bowing her head to the side and blushing deeply.

(Awwwwwww, I wonder what Eclipse's response to that would be)
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Nium’s eyes were widened as his new mate tried to catch him but instead kissed him. He saw she was in barest so he stood up and pulls her head to look strait at him and puts his lips on hears but unlike her he did it on purpose. He then smiles and looks into her pretty eyes as they sparkle.

Eclipse stars and has a look on her face that says what the heak and then she smiles and said “ooh la la,” and then shakes her head and gets in to the deeper part of the lake trying not to look.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 pm

The grayish brown fae looked at him shockingly as he kissed her, this time on purpose. She withdrew her lips from his, lowered her ears, and blushed until her cheeks were a deep red. "Nuim, stop it, you're turning me into a red wolf." she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm

He laughed and smiled till he was red too. “Now we both are red see,” he said as he lowered his head. He was shocked him self that he did that. But he thinks it felt right. His ear twitched and he popped his neck then laid ate her paws as he got tired and looked at her seeing what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Kira, the grayish brown she-beast glanced downward at him. Her front paws stepped back from him in surprise but then her head turned towards Eclipse and then back to Nuim. "Love, lets let the whole forest know we are together, shall we?" she asked him before lifting up her head, closing her eyes, dropping her tail to the ground, drawing in a breath, and howling with her high pitched tone. Her cry echoing through the forest, hitting the mountains, and bouncing back to the threesome.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Nium was happy of the words Kira had said and then he spoke these words “yes this shall give the wolves something to howl about don’t you think,” he said with a grin upon his face. He then raises his head as well and then joins her in the howl.

Eclipse herd them howl and stopped to listen for she has never howled her self her voice was to weak so she had not even tried. The young pup walked to Kira’s side and looked to the forest to watch for any wolves near by.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm

After finishing the howl, the grayish brown she-beast looked at what Eclipse was looking at. She wondered if the pup had ever howled before or ever heard a howl before. Her ears perked up as a howl sounded off in the distance which she recognized as an acknowledging howl. Her golden brown eyes turned to look down at Eclipse. "We should probably get back to the den. Even though today might have been bad due to Alisen's goodbye, just remember there's another day coming tomorrow. And the more you grieve, the more you miss out on how fun life can be." she told the she-pup.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Nium nodded to going to the den and said “ that is a good idea,” he then went to stand in the midal of the females and laid his head on Eclipse. He knew it was hard for her to say good bye to her mother.

Eclipse then became sad because she did miss her mother dearly but she new she had a family still. She felt as if Nium and Kira were her parents or guardians. She then said “yeah i am ready to go home.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:58 pm

The grayish brown fae looked at the pup who had her whole life ahead of her and had just had the saddest goodbye she possibly will ever have. "Eclipse, I know you feel sad about your mother leaving us, but I will be your new mom. Trust me, I won't leave you for some destiny unless I have proof it will happen. I don't chase after daydreams like Alisen did." she told the pup before going to her den, stopping right outside of it and waited for them.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 am

Nium ran to Kira’s side and then turns his head to Eclipse and nodded. “Yes my dear we are like your parents but that don’t mean you will never see or have Alisen as your mom,” Nium said happy to be like a father to Eclipse. Then wants for her to walk home with them.

But Eclipse heard the words of Kira as she talked about Alisen leaving and following her destiny. She began to have a flame in her heart once more. With anger she said “I stayed in this tiny pack because in my heart I could tell it was my destiny and that is what my mother had done and without that feeling of my destiny this would not even be more then two mates and if that is what you say about my mother then I shall leave,” she then stormed of torts the border of the silent thunder pack territory.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 am

(If you want to rp Eclipse entering STP territory, you're welcome to post in 'Outside of Cave')

Kira heard the words of hatred and anger towards herself and her guard hairs stood on end when she heard the mentioning of the word 'leave. The grayish brown she-beast jumped powerfully, landing in front of Eclipse, her eyes narrowed. "I will stop talking about your mother eventually, but right now I'm angry at the fact that you want to leave too." she explained, her tail held high, head high, eyes flickering with anger.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 pm

( Lets see what Rishka does know and I will be by the cave.)

“You can get mad at me all you want but my mother means every thing to me if you say another word about her you will not have a pack , if you ask me I think you should join a pack to learn manners ,and to not talk about someone’s family ,ever!” Eclipse then nudges Kira out of her why continuing to storm off in the direction of the Silent Thunder pack territory. She doesn’t even let the fea say another word.

Nium was staying out of the way for he knew that Eclipse has a strong anger and she can get mean but he stays by Kira as Eclipse leaves and stops Kira in her tracks so she don’t follow Eclipse. “It is better to let her go she is very upset.

Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:42 pm

The grayish brown fae didn't take it too lightly at the fae's words. "But..." she said before the she-pup stormed off. Her brownish colored ears lowered as Eclipse went out of her sight. She then glanced towards Nuim, hearing his reaction. "Well, if she is that upset, she can find her own alpha to complain to. And if or whenever she comes back, I won't act too kindly next time to her. Just because she's a pup doesn't mean she has to act like one." she said angrily before running in the direction of her den, not waiting for Nuim to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loners side of the Lake   The Loners side of the Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loners side of the Lake
Page 1 of 1