Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Hunting Grounds of Loners

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

The Hunting Grounds of Loners Empty
PostSubject: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Sentry came to a stop at the edge of her borders and the loners. Her tail lashed from side to side. It's was rather cold out so she knew Jessie would be taking refuge somewhere. The white alpha looked back, waiting for Chayton to reach her side. "My friend, her name is Jessie.." the grey eyed she-wolf said. "She won't feel all to comfortable that you are here with me. She's terrified of males. Please, make her feel at ease the best you can.." the white pelted wolf pleaded with the male. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:59 pm

As the red brute approached you, he nodded his head with respect "I will do what I can to make your friend at ease" He smiled gently before pausing at your side and sitting down. His eyes scanned the white alpha, he couldn't help but feel slightly nervous with being alone, at this feeling he lowered his head and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 am

She looked at him, her head cocked slightly to the side. "Is everything alright?" the white alpha said in a soft but confused voice. "You surely don't seem like the shy type." she gently prodded the red brute with her black nose.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:08 am

"shy?" he grinned at the word. "I wouldn't call it that, but, I have learned to stay silent." he smiled faintly, lifting his head his ears perked forwards at the feeling of her touch.. Laying one ear flat his smile widened and his tail began to thump against the ground, stirring up dust.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:27 am

She smiled and whipped her tail from side to side. Her grey eyes resting on the brute. "Why stay silent? You have the right to speak your words." the alpha said as she watched him with curiosity. She didn't know what it was about this brute but it was clear she liked him and was interested in him. Her tail waved from side to side in a relaxed way.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 am

"The ways of my old pack" his tail brushed along the ground then came to a halt.. /huh.. I can speak easily to her, maybe it will be okay to speak my words/ he watched you, relaxing his shoulders, he shifted slightly and perked both ears up angling them to you..
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:46 am

Her ears swiveled behind her and the back to him. "What do you mean the ways of your old pack?" the pretty white she-wolf asked as she reclined back onto her haunches. She let her tail drag back and forth across the snow covered ground.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 am

He shrugged his broad shoulders. "The one I was born in, it wasn't a pack that was considered to be... a good pack, well it was a good pack until the next in line took the spot 'alpha'.. after that the hunters and fighters were forced to steal territory and prey right out from underneath other packs... We were to remain silent and obedient or we would be punished.. I was, a... well, I guess you could say a wild pup, and was attacked most times for speaking out or suggesting a spot to hunt... I was lower then an omega" he laughed quietly. "That's why I left and came searching for a new pack."
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 am

"Oh," the white alpha said, not sure of what to say about that. She looked down and then looked back to the red brute. Without thinking the she-wolf nuzzled the brute. "Well you're here now, no need for that." she said in a soft tone that showed she cared. Seconds later she realized what she was doing and she stepped back from the brute. "I'm sorry," she said and then looked away in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:05 am

his ears grew warm, shaking his head he glanced at you. "no need to be sorry" he nuzzled you slightly, his breathe warm as he breathed softly against your white coat, his tail thumped against the ground. "yes, this pack, it'll be great.. it IS great" he corrected himself eyes on you, soft, gentle, and kind.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:19 am

She smiled, her heart beat quickening, her grey eyes resting on the brute. "I'm happy you like it here." she said to Chayton. The white fae swung her tail around in what appeared to be excitement. She couldn't remember the last time she was this happy. I like him... she thought to herself. Maybe he's what this pack needs, what I need... At the moment there was a rustling behind her in the bush. She leaped to her paws, tail sticking up in the air but she soon relaxed, as Jessie peaked her head out from inside the bush.
Jessie's milky brown eyes met with Sentry's and a smile passed over her lips until her gaze caught Chayton's. A low whimper emitted from deep within her and she immediately lowered her head and adverted her gaze from the brutes.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:25 am

The brute lowered his head in a respectful greeting manner, his heart was pounding, and he was sure his flustered gesture would show. He felt slightly disappointed once the fae pulled away to greet the loner who approached
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am

"Jessie, don't be afraid." the white female said as she approached her friend. "He won't harm you." she said as she nuzzled the other female in greeting. "I promise he won't harm you." Sentry said as she finished greeting the sandy colored female.
Jessie nuzzled the white female back before turning her gaze back to the red male. She sighed and then stepped out from the bush. Her sandy colored pelt had patches of fur missing all over her body. Bloody bite marks could be seen, as well as many scars. It was easy to see that the she-wolf was heavily pregnant, and ready to burst but it was also clear that the she-wolf was under weight. Jessie whined as she nuzzled the white fae again, accidentally smearing blood onto the alpha's white pelt.  
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 am

He watched the loner with soft eyes, pushing back the ability for his sorrow to show, he stiffened his stance and became still and silent, his eyes remained gentle as he watched the fae's, his tail curling into a 'u' shape on the ground,
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Sentry pulled away when the sandy colored fae did. She glanced to Chayton, sorrow in her eyes. She felt sorry for Jessie. The white female wondered if she was going to live through the birthing. Her eyes flickered back to the other female and a warm smile lit her face. "Let's get you back to our territory. The white alpha said. 

Jessie nodded, "Okay," she said as she waited for Sentry to lead the way. "My babies will be do any day now." she smiled. "I think there's at least three if not four." the sandy colored female, kept her tail tucked beneath her legs, however her ears were perked and alert now. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 pm

The male smiled "I bet they'll be cute little pups" he added softly, his eyes watching the female brightly, he didn't want to show the sorrow he felt for the fae.. Standing he looked to his alpha and his tail swayed faintly.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Sentry looked to the brute and smiled. Her eyes glittering in the moon light. Her white plum swaying from side to side as they walked towards their pack territory. Sentry then shifted her gaze away from the brute and down to the ground for a brief moment before lifting it up. Her eyes focused on the short journey before them.

Jessie looked to Chayton and gave him a soft respecting smile. "Thank you.." she said shyly before turning her attention back to the front. She wasn't comfortable with the male being so close to her but she knew if she was going to be apart of Sentry's pack she'd have to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 pm

The male trailed along behind them ears angled forwards listening for noises another then she soft pitter pattering of the paws belonging to him and the wolves before him, his tail trailing the ground, falling into his usual silence he kept his eyes in front, on the fae's before him... His heart was pounding though, twitching an ear he shifted his shoulders as if to shake off the feeling that his heartbeat could be heard
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 am

Sentry flicked her ears and looked back to Chayton. "Are you okay?" she asked, the soft caring tone entering her voice once again. Her eyes resting on the well built, muscular, handsome brute. She slowed her trot after telling the sandy she-wolf to continue straight forward. Now walking the same speed side by side to the male, she flicked her tail, allowing it to gently graze the brute's hip.

Jessie continued forward. She could tell the two behind her were interested in one another, plus, why else would Sentry allow a male to join her on bringing the sandy she-wolf back to the safety of Sentry's pack. The young she-wolf sighed, and blinked her eyes in slight pain as one of her rowdy pups gave her a swift, hard kick.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 am

He yearned to snuggle into her pelt but refrained from doing so, his pelt brushing hers as he padded along side her. "im quite fine" he spoke softly, his eyes watching Jessie then turned to you and pressed his nose against your shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 am

The white fae smiled, she thoroughly enjoyed the brute's company. She leaned her head over and gently nipped the red brutes ear in a playful manner, a low non-aggressive growl rumbled in her throat as she did so.

Jessie looked back and smiled to herself. She was happy to see that Sentry had a male she liked and could befriend however it brought sadness to the sandy females heart. She knew she would never have that, whether she lived or if she died after birthing her pups. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 am

his tail wagged as he reached the affectionate nip, nibbling your ear, pressing his side against yours, his fur mixing with yours, his eyes were soft and filled with an emotion he had never felt for anyone or never felt anyone had for him.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 am

Sentry looked to him, eye grey eyes watching his every move even standing side by side. Her white ears flicked back as she licked the brute's cheek. "I'm very happy you decided to join Echoing Storms Pack." the alpha said with hope in her heart, that the brute likes her like she likes him.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am

"im glad I joined to" he uttered his words in a gentle tone, his head brushing up under her chin, a soft, growl erupting from him, not one of aggression but one that was full of affection
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 am

Sentry smiled, her tail wagging excitedly. "Chayton, when we get back to the Den I want to tell you something." the white alpha said. Her voicec soft, but excitement could be noted in it. She continued to wag her tail as she gently nuzzled up to the brute as they walked, nearing the large cave which could be seen through the tall pines. 

Jessie took in a deep breath and let out a sharp yelp. Her sight went black and the sandy pelted wolf stopped in her tracks. When she could see again, the she-wolf looked to Sentry and whined. "I think they are coming." she said in panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Grounds of Loners
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next