Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishka

Rishka

Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Kindred, a golden she-wolf with grey patches and amber eyes padded into the meadow. She scanned the terrain, sniffing the air occationally to scout for prey. Her black shiny nose then recognized the scent of a hare, which made her head turn in its direction, seeing a grayish brown cottontail chewing of some buttercups. She got into a low crouch and began to work her way towards the hare slowly and noiselessly. As she got close enough, the alpha began a high sprint, catching up with the hare who was trying to escape easily. Her pearly white ivories crunched down on the hare's body and she raised it until it dangled from her jaws. The golden and grey fae then made her way back to the cave, the hare's body still hanging from her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:07 am

Night and the alpha both come to a field of flowers and as soon as they do Night spots a squirrel and her runs to the shadows to hide him self. The creature turns but doesn’t see him Night gets close and he gets behind it and leaps on to it as he does he grabs it with his jaws and he blocks air from reaching the lungs killing the prey. He then looks to the alpha with the squirrel still hanging from his bloody fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 pm

The golden and grey she-beast was impressed and gave him a slight nod before answering: "Impressive, Night. You could be useful as a hunter of my pack.".
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Night had put the rodent down for a second and then grinned and said “that is what I was going for,” he said then picked his head up ounce again and said “do you know the meaning of imprint if I may ask,” he said as he looked at his alpha picking the tree rat up and walking to the fea’s side.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Kindred's amber eyes followed the dark pelted brute as he made his way to her side. "Isn't imprints like something or someone that made an affect on you in the past?" she asked him, not really knowing the meaning of the word.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:45 pm

“No not really it is like a feeling that tells you that you are destine to be with that wolf,” he said then he spoke once again “the reason I asked is that I think that I could of imprinted on some wolf,” he said as he looked back to the cave and then turns back to the meadow. “It was like when I saw her it was her holding me to earth not gravity.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Kindred understood completely when he looked at the cave. "Oh, you have that feeling with Eclipse, don't you?" she asked him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:20 pm

“Yes and I will want for her and do anything for her,” he said as he prepared to speak again. “You ever felt the feeling your self,” he said as he picked the rodent up and pulls off the tale. He then throws it on his back and then puts the rest of the tree rat on his back as well.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Kindred flicked her tail once in recognition. "Well, of course, mostly of my mate... Adder." she answered him, her amber eyes looking quite interested in the black pelted brute. "So, may I ask why you took an interest in Eclipse, or is that too personal to share with the alpha?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 pm

“Well you see I just feel like I am her protector and, she is the only pup I have ever seen with that type of grey that is mixed with a dark black she is the prettiest wolf alive she is shirley one of a kind ,” he said as his eyes twinkle as he looks to the den. He then pops his neck for it began to stiffen. Suddenly he felt the erg to howl to tell the wolves in the area that him and Eclipse have both joined a pack. He lets loose a lowed howl that echoes in the distance. Then looks to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

The golden and grey she-wolf looked at the brute at his answer. "Well, what about my pelt, is it not one of a kind?" she asked him, turning her head to look at her grey and golden tail flick once. She then looked back at him as he howled. "Night, not so loud, you want every wolf in the forest to know we're here?" she asked under her breath and through her teeth.

To give you an idea of what Kindred looks like:
Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds 14.-Himalayan-Wolf-300x219
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:18 pm

“Yes it is and it is very pretty ,it is just that black is a color that covers the light usually, but on her the white covers the darkness, and sorry my howl is just really lowed I was born with it,” he said as he looked to his alpha and the prepared to speak again “ should we bring this food to Eclipse or hunt more,” he said as he looked at the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Kindred gave a quick nod of acknowledgement before turning towards the cave. "I think that'll be enough for now, Night." she told him and chuckled.

(Is it just me or does it sound like I'm making Kindred almost flirt with Night? Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 pm

“Ok and you are really nice you know,” he said as he began to wonder if maybe he was thinking that he imprinted on the alpha instead. He then trots toured the cave. “Are you coming or not slow pock,” he then laughed.

(And yes it does)
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

“Ok and you are really nice you know,” he said as he began to wonder if maybe he was thinking that he imprinted on the alpha instead. He then trots toured the cave. “Are you coming or not slow pock,” he then laughed.

(And yes it does)
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 pm

(And yes it does)
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:10 pm

(And yes it does)
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 pm

The golden and grey she-beast chuckled at his replies before chasing after him, her tail wagging. "Who you calling slow poke, slow poke?" she asked in mockery as she sprinted away towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds   Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Thunder Pack members' hunting grounds
Page 1 of 1