Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Adolpha

Adolpha

Outside of the Cave - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Lyall shook her head "No, but I do think you should calm down as you are out of control" she said with her ears laid back. She didn't care if she was kicked out of the pack, her friend was crazy.

Bass stood up and followed Sentrys scent. He pressed himself into her leg to try and calm her down. He said nothing and his white eyes were unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Sentry snarled and used her weight to knock Lyall to the ground. She pinned the she-wolf down. "I wouldn't be like this if you ungrateful wolves would respect me!" she snarled, her teeth bared down at her pack mate. "You are now the one being disrespectful and if it doesn't change you'll be out by yourself." she growled and gave Lyall and nip on the shoulder before releasing the female. She lashed her tail from side to side before taking off and disappearing into the woods, leaving her pack mates by themselves. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Lyall nodded and let her nip her shoulder. She made no noise and sat up. She kept her tail tucked as she walked back to the den and laid down whimpering as if she had just lost someone. She did, a friend.

Bass heard her go and yipped. He loved her like a mother and didn't like her mad. He ran after her, bumping into trees a lot.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Chayton frowned and ran after the pup and his mate, snarling a growl of annoyance towards the pack members.. "Bass... Sentry?" he woofed as he took in deep breathes in hopes to catch their scents.

Volstagg ran after him, casting a glance back at the pack and frowned
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Fala looked at Lyall and then at Adolpha. She growled at her mate before standing up and stomping to another spot before sitting down, tapping her tail on the ground angrily. Her yellow eyes ablaze with anger as she had nearly been nipped by her leader. "I'd rather be a loner than be this." she said suddenly, possibly catching her mate by surprise.

Kira, a grayish brown she-wolf with golden brown eyes and creamish underbelly came running up to the white she-wolf with yellow eyes. "A white wolf is injured and needs help, please, hurry and follow me!" she yelled at the she-wolf before running back towards the forest where the three wolves were.

The white she-wolf with yellow eyes gasped as she knew it must of been Sentry. The hunter stood up and ran after the grayish brown wolf who had appeared out of nowhere. Oh Sentry, please be alright she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:21 am

Bruin was confused he sat there in silence unsure of what to do. The grey brute frowned seeing Kira but didn't dare go after her, having scented another male wolf on her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Starlight came out of the cave and sat down nearby a grey wolf named Bruin. Her golden brown eyes turned towards the scent of an unknown fae with a male's distant scent dwindled in it.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Bruin flicked his ears and looked to the pregnant she. "Hey," he said with a soft sigh before looking back to the ground. 
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Starlight looked at Bruin and flicked one of her ears. "Hey. You know, I didn't really expect to be.... well, expecting pups." she told him, her golden brown eyes glancing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13