Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rishka

Rishka

Outside of the Cave - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

The female Hunter watched the golden colored female with her new mate. She noticed something different about the female, something perhaps that the fae didn't even know of yet. "Adolpha, it's strange that her tail isn't tucked. If she wasn't used to pack life, she would of had it tucked by now." she told him, her yellow eyes looking towards the golden she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Adolpha nodded "yeah I saw that" he said. He frowned at the female and suppressed the growl that was in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:30 pm

The white she-wolf padded in for a closer look, her tail rigid and her ears shoved forward, ready if Sentry was in any danger with this fae so close to her. She noticed that the golden she-wolf had a second scent as well, a scent she didn't recognize but it surely belonged to a brute. She shivered and ran back to Adolpha's side. "She has a second scent oddly mingled on her, I believe it belongs to a brute." she whispered towards her mate. "Shall we let Sentry know of it?" she asked Adolpha, glancing towards him. "For all we know she might not be alone, her male friend might be watching our every move." she added, glancing around for any sign of an ambush.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Adolpha sniffed and smelled her double scent "hmm. I will report it to her after she talks to her. Maybe me and you can go and see if we can find him" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 pm

She glanced back at him. "Hmm, good idea. Lets go scout the terrain, maybe we can catch a whiff of him." she replied to him, raising her tail and walking off.

Starlight, the golden coated she-wolf heard the two of them saying something about a double scent. She turned her head towards them as the white female said something about a brute possibly being around. She understood that they must of smelt her old mate's scent on her. She turned around and padded up to them. "That scent you found is that of my old mate, he used to be with me until he died of sickness late in February." she told them as she padded up. Her golden brown eyes narrowing as she glanced at the white fae.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Adolpha looked at the female "yes. Where is it you have come from" he asked quietly. He listened for her answer as he barked for his mate.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm

The white female rushed until she was next to him. She stood taller than the golden female in front of her but shorter than her mate. "He died from sickness you say?" she asked the golden coated she-wolf doubtfully, her lips curling into a snarl as a growl left her muzzle.

Starlight ignored the she-wolf's growling and curled lips. "I came from the loner lands, by myself. He didn't make the journey." she answered the brute who had barked. She recognized the bark as a signal to call their mates to their side. She assumed that these two were mates and understood perfectly why the female was so aggressive towards her.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Adolpha watched them "and why is it you seem to have a certain difference to you" he asked curiously. He watched his mate and nuzzled her again while watching the female.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:51 pm

The golden female blinked her eyes confusingly. "What difference do you seem to have encountered around me?" she asked him, her golden brown eyes flickering as she looked at the white she-wolf beside him, sensing her aggression.

Fala turned towards her mate as her nuzzled her. "You seem stranger than most loners, you seem too confident." she told the golden coated she-wolf with the golden brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Adolpha nodded "yes most would tuck their tail under their legsin the presence of an alpha" he said trying to keep calm infront of the two females.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:08 pm

The golden she-wolf looked back at the brute. "Well, seems like I'm not part of the majority that do." she told him, a little bit of sing-song in her tone.

Fala growled at the fae's answer. "You must respect the alphas, no majority talk about it." she yelled at her, saliva flying off her fangs as she snarled at the fae. Her tail went up and rigid, her ears laid back in aggression, and her eyes narrowed slits of yellow.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Adolpha growled but low other then his mate. He nuzzled her "that is the alphas duty, we must stay calm" he said licking her forehead. He watched the female "its not a thing about different its about respect" he said in his calm and deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 pm

The white she-wolf still felt her fury but snorted to calm herself. Her posture did relax but her ruff still remained upwards and spiky. "Fine, Sentry will have some fun tearing her pelt up. Her pelt would be a beautiful addition to the cave walls." she said threateningly. She stopped her growling and walked off, laying down as far as she could in the area around the cave.

Starlight watched as the white she-wolf's posture relaxed but was concerned as she moved away. She then turned her attention back to the brute. "Respect, back then we didn't have a hierarchy. Back then there was only us two. Very well, I'll try my best to give your so called alpha some respect." she told him and then turned towards the alpha. She tucked her tail in and flattened her ears until she looked like a cowardly omega.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Adolpha nuzzled her again and said "Trust me, if you don't give her respect then there will be no respect in store for you." He said before turning around and laying down with a sigh. He hoped Sentry wasn't mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 pm

She glanced at her mate, her yellow eyes twinkling. "I just feel bad for my friend Rishka, she's so low in the ranking system. An omega, the only omega in this pack. I worry she may get picked on because of what she is and what she looks like compared to our other pack mates." she told her mate, licking him once and slowly on the muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Adolpha looked at her "if they dare mess with her they got me and you here to deal with" he reassured her licking her cheek. He would not but up with her being picked on in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Fala yawned as he licked her cheek and lied her head on his back. Her tail once again twisted around his as it wagged happily. "I hope she doesn't mind being the omega. She can be the nicest wolf in the pack one day and the pack's worse fears the next." she told him as she drifted of into sleep. She closed her yellow eyes, her white pelt standing out against Adolpha's brown one.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Adolpha shrugged "I am sure one day she will rise from that rank" he said. He laid his head on his paws and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 pm

The golden she-wolf glanced back at the pair, her eyes twinkling in interest. She was saddened by their actions for it reminded her too much of her old mate. She licked her lips and turned her attention back to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 am

Sentry snarled and snapped her jaws at the golden she-wolfs muzzle, missing it purposely by an inch. Her nose only a few centimeters away from hers. "Drop that ridiculous fake act and state your reasoning for trespassing onto my land!" she growled, the fur on the back of her nape rose in fury and her tail stuck straight up in a dominant manner as she had overheard her pack mates and this new wolf's conversation. Her tail whipped back and forth as her grey eyes rested on the new fae. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Kellin walked into the unknown territory. He padded over to a dominant white female (Sentry), his black fur fell over his brownish green eye. He bowed his head and his tail stood between his legs. He laid his ears pack showing her that she had dominance "hello. I would like to join your pack if you don't mind" he said his eyes not meeting hers yet.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:16 pm

The golden she-wolf whimpered as the white fae snapped her jaws an inch from her muzzle. "I'd like to join your pack you have here, for I have been alone since the passing of my mate." she answered fearfully. She tucked her tail even more in a sign of fear. Her golden brown eyes were flickering like a candle's flame as she revealed her very fearful self to the majority of gathered wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Sentry flicked her ears in irritation but she relaxed herself in a matter of moments. "Much better." she said as she waved her tail. She dipped her head to the golden she-wolf in acceptance. "You may join." she said before turning to the new brute who had just revealed himself. "You may join as well," she said. "But remember I'll be watching you all." she said with a stern but soft voice.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:28 pm

The golden she-wolf bowed her acknowledgement to the white she-wolf before turning her attention towards the black brute that had also been accepted into the pack. "Hello, my name's Starlight. What's yours?" she asked him in a friendly manner, her tail wagging twice before settling down parallel with her mind legs.

Fala, who had been sleeping peacefully with her head rested on Adolpha's back woke to the scent of another newcomer. "What's this pack turning into, a free-for-all?" she asked before stopping her mocking tone as she heard the alpha's saying.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Kellin smiled "thank you. Now may I ask, what is your name" he said. He was wagging his tail and had his head high, but not to high to be called disrespectful. The black brute turned to the female who was also accepted "I am Kellin. Nice to meet you Starlight" he said bowing his head in hello before turning back to the female alpha.

Adolpha woke up and nuzzled his mate "I think she was accepted. There is a male over there, I think he was to" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next