Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Adolpha

Adolpha

Outside of the Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:10 am

Lyall shook her head "this is the only order I can not obey, I cant watch sad wolves for my past will not let me and I can tell you are" she said. She knew it was instant punishment for disobeying her alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:28 am

The white alpha female snarled at her pack mate. "Go." she growled. Her tail lashing from side to side. She wasn't in the mood for any company and wasn't pleased with her disobedient pack mate. "You will go unless you want to be punished by being placed in the omega rank." Sentry said with a stern assertive voice. Her gray eyes watching the black fae. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:32 am

Lyall bowed her head but stayed standing. Her tail was tucked in her legs and her ears were flat against her head. She looked at her "I am sorry, I just don't like sad wolves. Sorry Alpha" she said and did not sit down.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:15 am

The dark brute watched as Lyall left the den. He wondered what was going on. Something didn't seem right when the alphess left the den. Perhaps Lyall noticed and went after her for that reason? Shrugging, Bear shook his pelt and laid down once more. Perhaps Sentry left because she didn't want to listen to us? She did say herself more or less that she didn't like bears. That could be it. The brute rested his chin on his paws and sighed. His eyes closed and he slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:13 am

The white fae looked passed Lyall. Her grey eyes staring off into nothingness. She flicked her tail and walked towards Lyall. A low growl rumbled deep in her chest as she passed the black beast. Sentry trotted back towards the den. Her head and tail low as if she had been defeated. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Bass stumbled and started to fall. He saw nothing but blackness, with a yelp he fell in a deep snowdrift. He whined and tried to dig out. He was a small pup.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:10 pm

The dark brute woke up when he found that Sentry had returned. Lyall was likely on her way back too. Bear slowly rose to his paws and stretched his limbs. His ears flicked as he padded out. Some smell caught his nose as he went for a walk. Wondering what it was, the large male could not help but go find out. His trot turned into a fast run as the scent reminded him of cubs.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Bass began to barks an yip. His paws were getting cold and numb. He barked again trying to find someone or smell someone.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Bear stopped and perked his ears. He could hear barking coming from somewhere. Underground? The male glanced down. It must be coming from down there. Without thinking, the dark brute began to dig furiously at the snow. "Hang on!" He barked in his deep voice, tossing snow behind him.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Bass began trying to help the wolf. He couldn't see but he could hear were the wolf was digging a
To help the blind pup.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

After a minute or so, an entrance was made and the large male was able to grab the pup and take him out. He put the pup down and sighed. "That was too close for comfort." he muttered, shaking his head. The dark brute glanced back at the young pup. "Are you alright?" he asked, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Sentry tossed her head and glanced around. She let out a sigh and tilted her head in confusing as she watched Bear leave. Instead of following the brute she laid down in her back corner of the cave and rested her  white muzzle on her fore legs. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Bass nodded. He shook the fur off himself and started to walk. He wasn't using his smell and ran into the white alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 pm

((Back at the Den already?)) 
Sentry lifted her cranium and looked to the young pup. "Hello, little one." she said in a soft tone realizing the small pup was blind. She nudged him in the opposite direction so he wouldn't run into her again.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Bear took one look at the pup's eyes. He's blind? Poor thing, at such a young age too. Seeing the pup was no longer alone, Bear figured he would be alright now. "I'll be back." he spoke before vanishing. The brown wolf trotted in the opposite direction of the cave. After a couple of minutes, he had reached the border. Bear took a deep a breath then left the territory. He began to speed up until he was going at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Bass shook his head "sorry. Um were can I lay down for a while" he asked. He white eyes flicked around the area trying to act as if he could see the den.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:38 pm

She nudged the young pup again. "Any where you wish." She said rising to her paws. "Where are your parents?" Sentry asked the young pup unsure of why he wasn't being watched over by an omega or his mother. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Bass shook his head. He laid down before saying "they are all dead" he said. He laid his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"What do you mean they are dead?" the white female said as she laid down beside the pup. "How can they be dead and you alive?" she asked. "You're nothing but a little pup." she laid her head on her paws just as the pup had. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Bass shrugged "fire. I had my sight when I was even younger, the forest got on fire me and my parents ran and I guess they died. I lost my eye sight" he said. His black tail tip flicked and curled.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Bear entered the territory once more. His fur was dripping wet as he had gone for a quick dip in the lake on the way there. He was hoping he wouldn't smell so bad now of wolf or bear. The brute shook his dark pelt and ran back to den area. When he approached, he could hear two voices. Sentry's and the pup's from before. Not wanting to interrupt them, the male decided to laid down outside and keep to himself for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

"Oh.." her voice was even softer than before. "I'm sorry to hear that." she nuzzled the small pup in comfort for him but for her as well. "I lost my family too about a year ago do to a bear attack. It went crazy and killed all of my friends and family." she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Bass shrugged "I cant change the past, might as well get used to it" he said. He nuzzled her back "at least they are out of pain of the bears" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Sentry smiled. "Yes, very true and now you have us to help you on your path." she said laying her head back onto her paws. The white she-wolf let her tail thump against the ground repeatedly as she laid there with the pup. "What is your name?" she asked. 

Akara came to a halt as she caught sight of the dark colored brute. A low growl rumbled in her chest but soon wavered as she caught Sentry's scent leading inside the den. She padded forward and dipped her head in greeting to Bear. "Welcome," the multi-colored she-wolf said. "Who are you?" Akara asked. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Bass nodded. He turned his head to the female who had growled "oh my name is Bass, what about you..alpha" he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next