Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Hunting Grounds of Loners

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Volstagg

Volstagg

The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:20 am

The red brute smiled at her words then became alarmed at Jessie's words and moved to her side, "hold on, let me get you a stick to bite" he looked around finding a large stick,moving forwards he grasped it between his jaws and bounded over to you, dropping it at your side
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 am

Sentry flicked her ears as she trotted up to Jessie, "Can you make it the rest of the way to the den?" the white she-wolf asked. "It's only about 100 feet away." she said as she gently nuzzled the she-wolf trying to sooth her as best the white alpha could.

Jessie looked to the brute and then to Sentry before she took the stick into her jaws. She nodded to the alpha wolf and whined through clenched jaws. Her muscles quivered as her contractions grew stronger. The sandy colored fae pined her ears back and continued to whimper as spasms of pain rippled through her as she forced herself to carry on towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:33 am

The red brute glanced over to Sentry before nudging the pregnant she gently. "you'll be okay Jessie" he whispered softly,
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Sentry limped in, whining with every step. She could still feel the warm blood oozing out onto her white pelt, staining her coat a red color. She sighed and felt herself go light headed. The white fae fainted and collapsed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Bass followed her scent To hear. He smelled blood and barked "Sentry"even though he was blind he wasn't stupid. She was here.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 pm

The scent of blood hit him hard as he neared the young pup... "SENTRY!!?!, BASS!?!" his howl was nearly a cry full of worry, jumping slightly, he turned to meet the eyes of Volstagg who grinned faintly. "I'll help you find her and the pup" he said only those words before pushing on, with the male at his side..
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Sentry came to moments after fainting. She whine in pain and frowned. She felt the presence of something, or someone else there. The white alpha could smell the blood on her pelt as well as the pup known as Bass. Her tail thumped the ground gently but she still couldn't see. Her vision was blurred, most likely because of the amount of pain surging through her body. She tried lifting her cranium but let it drop to the ground with a thud. She was too weak to move. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 pm

The two brutes ran together, their paws in stride with one another's.. Volstagg paused and scented the air, the veered of another way, gesturing for the alpha male to go the other way, nodding, The redish brute moved forward, following the scent of his beloved mate..
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Sentry flicked her ears and whine once again as another spasm of pain rippled through her body. "Help," she called out. Hoping someone was out there. She knew Bass wouldn't be able to make it back to the den on time to get someone. "Help," she called out again as she rested her head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Hearing his mates call he dashed forward till he saw his mate laying there. "Sentry" he yelped as he ran to your side, nuzzling through your pelt.. "whats wrong?" he looked panicked over your body as he tried to figure out where the pain was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:58 pm

She whined, lifting her head to nuzzle Chayton as best she could. "It's my back." she whimpered, forcing her eyes to focus on the red colored brute. 
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Alisen turned her head to a smell of blood she looked to the nice male and said “ Some wolf is hurt lets go they could use are help,” Alisen then ran to were she found a white wolf on the brown flour of the forest. Nium fallowed Alisen and looked to the female and jumped to her side to help her keep her head up. Alisen said “are you ok,” and looked and nearly cried seeing the alpha in pain. Then she turned to the site of the alpha’s mate she nudges Nium to move and as soon as she does he begins to move he stands and stares to the young male. Alisen then keeps her focus on the alpha she looks to the younger male and said “sorry he touched her but her is really good at comforting wolves as they are in pain her has a gift.”

Last edited by Alisen on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Sentry flicked her ears. She scented two new wolves, unknown wolves and that frightened her. She was defenseless and she wasn't even all that aware of what was going on. She whined. "Who are you two?" she asked, pain could be recognized in the she-wolfs voice.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 pm

“I am Alisen and this is Nium we are here to help alpha we mean no harm,” Alisen said as she thinks of a way to help the white female. Then said to the young male “can you comfort her and Nium get a stick and find some thing to keep her warm.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Kira padded into the hunting grounds and stopped and looked back to see if Nuim was following. She then sat down, waiting for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Nium turned and said “ Kira sorry but I ran ahead and me and Alisen smelt a hurt wolf so hear we are and Alisen has something to tell you,” he said then rushed to Kira’s side.

Yes and I’m sorry but I have desided to find my own fate in another pack but we still are friends right you do under stand don’t you.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:51 pm

The grayish brown fae glanced down as the fellow she-wolf apologized and told her some useful information. "I understand completely, and if you change your mind, you are always welcome in my den." she answered, smiling slightly before turning towards Nuim. "Is Eclipse going too?" she asked her new mate, her golden brown eyes twinkling in concern.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 pm

“ No Alisen has let this be Eclipse’s disunion and she would like to stay with the pack she would like to learn how to be a pack wolf,” Nium said with a slight smile to his new mate ”but this wolf is hurt and needs help.”

“But is it ok if I check in sometimes?” Alisen asked with hope.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Kira looked at the injured white wolf and let her gaze fall upon the horizon. "My senses are telling me she lives that direction. I will run over there and try to see if I can find help." she said before glancing back towards Alisen. Her golden brown eyes narrowed at the fae. "Just don't expect a friendly welcome back or a hero's greeting, I'm not family to you. And if you come back but seek a higher rank, then you'll have to prove yourself worthy first." she said before facing the horizon, she snarled before running in the direction. "I'll be back as soon as I can!" she yelled as she ran.

(I'm going to have Fala come back, maybe it'll make Sentry feel a bit better Razz )
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 pm

“Nium said good bye to Kira before she left and liked her cheek. Nium looked for a stick and found an old animal skin and covered the alpha with the skin and gave her the stick to bite on.

Alisen knew she had hurt Kira and felt bad but she had to follow her heart to her destiny and she was. “Nium take care of Eclipse for me ok I will help the fea and then find or make a pack ok but I will try to stay away from your pack ok.”
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 pm

The grayish brown wolf came running back, stopping to see her mate covering the white wolf with an old animal skin. "I found someone, but I didn't check to see if they followed." she said to Nuim before glancing at Alisen.

Fala, the white wolf who was called by the unknown wolf ran up until she saw Sentry. The hunter gulped before approaching her alpha. "Here Sentry, I'll carry you." she said before picking up her alpha, carefully placing Sentry on her back with her alpha's head on her cranium. "Don't worry, Sentry, I got you." she said before taking a step towards the grayish brown she-wolf. "Thanks for letting me know, loner, take care but stay off our turf next time." she said before padding towards the horizon and back towards the cave.

Kira dipped her head in acknowledgement before watching the two white wolves walk off. She glanced towards Alisen and Nuim. "Well, time for you to go, Alisen. May you live a healthy and prosperous life until we meet again." she said before walking up to Nium's side. "Nium, lets get out of here." she said and padded back to the den. She hated goodbyes, and if Alisen came back, she might not remember her.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 am

Nium walked on the side of Kira but still looked to Alisen with tears going down his sad face; he would miss her dearly for they were friends since they met as new loners. He was never good at goodbyes so he couldn’t even say it. He turned to the den and never looked back. “Kira would you like to go for a swim?” He asked trying to get Alisen off his mind.

Alisen as sad but she made it into anger she went on a hunt and killed a few rabbits and had fun but once she got to her den she laid the rabbits a side and went into her den and fell into a deep slumber and began to have a dream the best dream she had ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 am

Chayton bared his teeth at the two wolves, his neck fur bristling as he stood in a protective defense over his mate.

Volstagg hurried to the scene and frowned as he saw sentry and chayton then looked to the wolves he had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:43 am

((Please, you are power playing/godmodding and I'd appreciate it if you all would wait until the person RPing the hurt wolf is on. Sentry is a full grown wolf. Not a puppy. This is semi-realistic but it doesn't mean you can just pick her up and carry her back. If anything she needs to be dragged.))

Sentry yelped as Fala tried helping her. "Fala, please." she whimpered slinking her body back onto the ground. Her ears pinned back on her cranium in pain. The white alpha sucked in a deep breath and looked to her mate. "Chayton.." she whimpered, her tail thumping on the ground gently. 
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:35 pm

It was a hour after Alisen and Nium faced there biggest good byes ,and Alisen was really starting to feel the pain, so she chose to look in the forest to find something to do ,to keep her head away from Nium. All she could think is how Nium and Kira are happy but she began to wonder if she would ever find here mate. She sat at the edge of the pack forest to look and see if the white wolf that she had helped only a hour before was ok. She searched with her eyes and the sorrow of her heart. As she did she saw the wolf and felt like something was pushing her to crouse as if it was her destiny to be part of the pack.

Aqua had just wonderd into the area and was looking for a pack ,as she enterd the forest she sensed the presants of other wolves she saw a fea wolf at the border looking at a hurt white alpha ,she quikly ran in to a bush and began to watch the wolves. She felt come being by the pack border as if she was in the pack though she knew she would have to be by the male wolves in the pack for pertecttion she did not like that idea but she is to young to pertect herself as a loner so she let the low wind blow her sent ti the pack wolves.

Last edited by Alisen on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Grounds of Loners
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next