Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Inside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Castland began to struggle then leaned her head over. She bit down on her paw and slipped out of her grasp. She growled and climbed into the warm fur of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:56 pm

The dark brown she-pup whined in pain as her paw was bitten as well. She then fell to the ground, her whines growing louder.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 pm

((These puppies are 2 days old. They can on crawl, suckle and sleep. There is no nipping the other puppy right now or trying to stand up. Rishka, I already told you this.))
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 am

(oh they are only two days, sorry )
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:23 pm

((That's alright.))
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 pm

((I'm sorry, I was trying to act more like what Tundra's supposed to be, a bully, so I totally forgot about that, Sentry Sad))

Rishka ran angrily into the cave, lying down quickly in the back. Her amber eyes were slits of anger and frustration.

Last edited by Rishka on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Adolpha walked Into to the cave "Rishka" he half barked and half growled. He looke around with his tail swishing in the air angrily.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm

The black omega turned her head towards the entrance, expecting the voice belonging to Sentry but her expression changed from angry to surprised at the sight of Adolpha. "What?" she asked him, her tail thumping the ground annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Adolpha growled and snapped his jaws "Don't talk to me like that, you are a omega and you will not treat my mate like that" he growled stepping toward her menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

The black she-beast didn't know what to do at this display. "She's your mate now?" she asked him in confusing. "I didn't know she was your mate, Fala never told me. Actually, nobody tells me anything, I'm the omega, remember?" she said sarcastically. She hated the idea of getting bit or attacked by this wolf, but if he was gonna do it, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Adolpha growled "yes. I think you should have more respect. If I ever see you treat my mate like that again I will not hesitate to hurt you" he snarled and whirled around.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Rishka looked at him, her eyes widening as he warned her very angrily but then went back to normal as he turned away. "Fine, I'll try giving her the respect she deserves from me.....none." she said as he faced away from her.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Adolpha growled "Omega you are losing my patience, now I would like you to please stop with these comments" he snarled calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 pm

The black omega growled back at him. "My name is Rishka, not Omega. And fine, but tell Fala this: tell her I said she used to be a great friend, now she's just a glory-hungry joke." she said to him and stopped her growling. She then turned away and headed further into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Adolpha growled "I called you that because you don't deserve my respect. You are an omega and you should treat me with respect" he said snapping his jaws in his mouth and walked out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Rishka scoffed in annoyance before peeking in to see if he was gone. She thought about it for a second before lying down, putting her head on the cold surface. She then got up and padded out of the cave, trying to find Fala to apologize to her.

Starlight, a sleek golden furred she-wolf padded into the cave, her golden brown eyes taking a second to adjust to the darkness before padding more inside. She found a black she-wolf she recognized as the omega the others called Rishka. "How could Sentry not trust me, she thinks I'm a phony. I just don't get it, how could me expecting pups show phoniness. It doesn't make any sense, no sense at all." she told her self before glancing in the black she-wolf's direction. The golden she-wolf lied down, her eyes closing but she quickly opened them as an unfamiliar feeling jolted her awake. Her golden brown eyes turned to its source, the living beings in her belly. "Oh Nuca, I wish you were here with me." she added, her body shaking as she started to cry oily tears.

Rishka returned whimpering as her muzzle bled. Her eyes shed out tears at what she had encountered with her friend, Fala. She had never been this angry at her before, nor did herself feel so frightful around her friend. She lied down, whining in pain at the wounds her friend's ivories had made on her muzzle.

The golden colored fae then stood up, her golden brown eyes turning towards the cave exit. The phe-beast then padded out of the cave, her golden brown eyes taking a moment to adjust to the blinding light of the sun outside.

Last edited by Rishka on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TBD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Cave
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5