Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Inside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Sentry looked to her pack mate Vol. Her eyes darted away from his not wanting them to meet. "Uh," she said, hesitation in her voice, her tail whipping back and forth at a steady pace. "For a walk." she said finally as she pushed her way passed the black tipped eared brute. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Vol blinked in confusion as he watched Sentry leave the cave, his tail paused before padding over to see the pup. "Hello" he woofed softly.

Chayton looked up and tilted his head.. /i'll go see whats wrong/ he thought to himself as he got to his paws and followed after Sentry..

Vol parted his jaws to say something to the new-comer, ears pinned back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Bass turned his head and tried to find the male wolf who had greeted him. He turned his head around and the other way "where are you" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Fala the hunter stormed into the cave, her eyes aglow with anger and frustration. "Sure, I'm the hunter and they make me stay here near the cave, like a pup again." she said to herself. She padded further into the cave, stopping to sit in the back facing the wall, and tapping her tail on the ground irritatingly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Adolpha followed after her. He sat next to her "hey I didn't mean it like that. I am a hunter to and I am here" he said with a smile and laughter.

Bass heard the female stalk in. He could feel the angry energy. He heard her comment "hey at least you aren't a blind pup, then you cant do either" he said with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 pm

The female hunter growled savagely. "Leave me alone, I need my 'private time' too." she snapped at the other hunter, whipping around to face him, her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Adolpha looked at her and faced her calm and collective "I was just going to say I am sorry. I was gonna ask if you would like to go on a walk with me" he said looking into her amber eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 pm

He frowned angrily. "There will be times that you won't go with others, they aren't the ones treating you like a pup, your acting like one" he huffed, then licked the pups head. "He's more grown up then you are" he huffed once more
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Bass smiled and nuzzled into Vols soft fur. He listen to Adolpha and Fala talk to each other. Bass laid his head on his paws, his white eyes scanning the den even if he couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Vol nuzzled the pup and smiled gently "all will be okay Bass!" he stated simply as he lay down nuzzling the young pup, eyes watching Fala
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Bass shook his head "well. I don't know how well a blind pup does in the wild but I know they cant hunt. I need to see were the deer is and were to bite. I will to stay a pup forever" he laughed kind of sad and happy.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

"well.." he fell silent, going into a deep thought.. /maybe he can be taught to hunt by scent?/ he shook his head to himself and nuzzled the pup, "you'll be of use here, don't you worry Bass"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Bass shrugged "I don't know. Maybe I will just go back to traveling" he said meaning back to being a nomad wolf.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:29 pm

He shook his head "no, you don't need to do that" he groomed your coat as he lay there.. "You are Special!" he nuzzled you softly, his pelt brushing against yours.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Bass shrugged again and realized he had been doing that a lot. He shrugged his shoulders again then looked at him "were are your mother and father" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:40 pm

The white she-wolf growled once more. "He's more mature than I am you say, why don't you tell the alpha that if you're so determined to hurt my feelings?" she told Volstagg before padding towards the cave's exit. "Come Adolpha, lets take a walk away from this neutral party." she added, flicking her tail to signal him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Adolpha stood up and followed her. He looked at her and walked out of the cave with his head high but his tail in the middle of being between his legs and high up.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:49 am

Akara rose as Sentry padded in, seeing the white alpha gesture for her to move she picked up pass and returned to her bed area. She laid the pup down and laid herself down beside the small pup, her body coiling around him.

Sentry helped Jessie into the den. Her body supporting the under weight but heavily pregnant she-wolf. The morning's light was flooding into the den, lighting up the entire entrance. She lead Jessie towards her own corner that was bedded with soft clean moss. "Here, this is my corner but we don't have time to get you more moss." the white she-wolf said as Jessie lowered herself to the ground on the bed of moss. 

Jessie whines softly and looked around. There were other wolves here and that frightened her but she knew she wouldn't be harmed by them. Taking in a deep breath the sandy pelted she-wolf closed her eyes and tried focusing on her pregnancy. 

Last edited by Sentry on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 am

Chayton stood a few lengths away, eyes watching each and every pack member, before turning to face the she-wolf smiling faintly. "everything will be okay"
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:01 am

Jessie's eyes popped open and she found herself looking at Chayton. "I hope so.." she said faintly. Her body seized in pain once again. She let out a whine and began pushing, feeling it was time the pups were to be born.

Sentry sat at Jessies side, licking the she-wolf's cranium ever so often. Her tail swaying back and forth as she waited patiently for the pups to be born. The white wolf longed to be in Jessie's position though she knew this was hard on the young she-wolf especially in her condition. 

((TIME LAPSE to when the puppies are born.))

Jessie perked her ears, though she was exhausted she licked her pups clean. She looked down upon them, please to see they seemed healthy. Her eyes grew soft as she nuzzled up to her new born puppies. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 am

The brute sat close to the white alpha, licking her ear, breathing a breathe of warm air against her cheek, he smiled softly, and glanced at the pups. "they are beautiful Jessie, you did amazing" he leaned forward and gave the fae a soft, gentle nuzzle
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 am

Sentry smiled down upon Jessie, "They are beautiful." she licked Jessie once again and then nuzzled her muzzle into Chayton's fur. "I hope to have pups one day." the white wolf said, as her tail gently thumped against the hard surface of the cave floor. 

Jessie looked up to Sentry and Chayton, "You two would make beautiful puppies too." she said with a soft smile but dull dying eyes. She let her head fall to the ground with a soft thud. "thank you both." she said in a soft whisper before drifting off into a deep slumber. Her new born puppies nestled up into her fur. 

((Going to wait one month. In game time before killing Jessie off.))
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:41 am

Chayton felt warmth in his ear as he heard their words, his eyes watched the pups nuzzling into the fur of their mother then looked to you. "I hope to be a father one day... I've always had a soft spot for pups" his tail thumping slightly, stirring up some dirt along the ground
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:58 pm

The fae smiled as she nuzzled her white head up under the brutes chin. "That's good," she smiled again. "Puppies are wonderful." Sentry said as she glanced down at the three new born pups cuddled up to their warn out mother. She flicked her tail before rising to her paws and trotting out towards the entrance of the den, after gesturing to Chayton to follow her. 
Akara laid there in silence. She could make out the small figured next to the new she-wolf at the far corner of the den where she had been laying just a few short hours ago. Her tail wagged slowly, as a peaceful wave of energy surged through her. She was happy to see the puppies were okay. The multi-colored she-wolf looked to the mother who laid there, exhausted, and worn. She sighed softly, she's not going to live to see her pups grow up. Akara thought to herself, this time a sad wave surged through her.
Jessie laid there, her eyes heavy, her body exhausted and unresponsive as she tried to lift her head. She whimpered softly as she forced her muscles to lift up her head. She blinked her eyes and looked down on the three pups, a dark brown female, a sandy tan she-wolf and a pure black male. She smiled and then lowered her head back onto the surface of the cave floor, her eyes closing slowly and then drifting back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Chayton slipped out of the den after Sentry, pushing past Volstagg, who was making his way into the den, both exchanged a respective dip of their heads then went their separate ways...

Seeing the new fae and the pups, volstagg froze and watched them, he could sense the she-wolf's pain and he emitted a soft sigh, lowering his head he moved over to Akara,, sitting by her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Cave
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next