Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Inside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Akara looked to Volstagg, "Do you see how thin she is?" the mixed colored wolf said in a whispering whine. "She looks terrible, she'll only make it a month at most." Akara said with a sigh, as she looked from the new she to the black tip eared brute.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Bass watched "what will happen to her and her pups. Where is the" he asked trying to sniff her out. He could smell pregnant she wolf just not were she was.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:26 pm

(if he's blind, he can't 'watch' he can listen though)

Vol lay down beside the fae and sighed softly. "I believe that to be the truth, its sad, but at least she's with us, her pups will remain forever safe under our care as well" his tone was low and in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:27 pm

(grr I keep doing that. Not used to doing a blind wolf)
Bass shook his head "cant you feed her, I heard Adolpha and you had caught a deer yesterday" he whined. He knew how the pups would feel if they lost their mother.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm

He flicked his tail over your muzzle "that won't help pup, she's already slipping away, I can sense it" he sighed and lowered his head, resting his muzzle on his paw,
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Bass growled. It had always been the thing that ticked him off, the only thing. Wolves calling him pup and kind "my name is Bass" he spat.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Akara licked the pup reassuringly. "If they lose their mother at a young age they will only have the faintest memory of her as they grow. Sure they will miss her but it won't be nearly as hard for them as it is for older wolf pups who lose their parents." the she-wolf said to the pup before looking to Volstagg, "Do you think when she's feeling a little more rested, she'll want to eat?" she said in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 pm

He rolled his eyes and glared at the young wolf. "use more of a respectful tone when speaking to an adult!" he stated, his head lifted up off of his paws. He himself had lost his mother because of his birth, he knew feeding the fae wouldn't do anything... He had called him 'pup' to comfort him.. he looked to her and nodded "When she feels up to it"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Bass growled "then be respectful and ask my name not call me pup. That is not my name" he said. He got up and it took him a while but he stomped out of the cave trying to find the comfort of someone other then them.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 pm

He groaned lightly and rolled to his side, watching the pup leave.. He wasn't interested in becoming a father, nor finding a mate... in his opinion, he found pups to be annoying and rather needy, he was fond of the young wolf named Bass, but he wouldn't ever be able to father a pup.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Rishka growled as she listened to her pack mates complaining. She didn't know that she had to earn a higher rank, nor did she know that her new friend Fala had became the mate of Adolpha.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 pm

(Sorry I've missed so much. College has started again so I wont be on as much now)

The sleeping brute finally awoke. I wonder how long I was asleep.. Bear thought. His large jaws opened wide as he yawned, revealing his sharp glimmering ivories. The dark brute slowly opened his eyes and raised his head to glance at his pack mates. He caught sight of a unknown female and 3 newborn pups. The dark brute blinked with a rather blank expression. Wow, I must have missed a lot.. The chocolate male flicked his ears awkwardly as he sat up. His tail flicked and curled around his legs.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm

The black omega looked at the unknown female, seeing three newborn pups huddled next to her. She glanced at Bear, sensing his awakening.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:12 am

Akara looked towards Bear who was stirring from his slumber. Her tail waved slowly as she turned her gaze to the other's in the den. She flicked an ear and sighed softly before letting her head slump back onto her paws. 

Jessie soon stirred. Her eye blinked open slowly as she tried to remember where she was. Sensing the wiggling balls of fur beside her the she-wolf relaxed and turned her milky eyes to her pups who were about a day old. She gave each of them and lick before looking to the members around them. The shy wolf sighed and decided to speak up. "Hello.." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:20 pm

The black omega she-wolf looked at the little balls of fur huddled next to the she-wolf. "Hello, I am Rishka, Omega of this pack. And the only omega so far." she introduced herself to the milky eyed she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Jessie looked to the she-wolf and smiled gently to her. "Aren't they wonderful.." she said as she looked from her new born pups to the black Omega. "Omega isn't a bad thing." she said, "You'll be able to watch over my pups when I'm gone.." "Out with the pack." she added in knowing that wasn't the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:00 pm

The black she-wolf jumped in surprise as she heard Adolpha calling her out. "Wonder what he wants." she called out before padded out the entrance.

The dark brown she-pup whined a little as she squirmed at her mother's side. She let out a little yelp but then soon fell asleep in the warmness of her mother's body.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Jessie jumped at the yelp. She looked around confused for a brief moment before realizing her pup had made that sound. It was the first time she had actually heard any of the pups make a noise. She had been to out of it when she had given birth to them so she never really heard their whines when she had cleaned them. She sighed softly feeling better about her puppies. She licked each of their small bodies before laying her cranium back onto the cool ground of the cave. 
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Tundra raised her tiny head at the feeling of her mother's lick. She then fell into a deeper sleep next to her mother's side. Her tiny tail curled up around her small body as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Castland whined and whined. She wanted attention, very bad. She tried to stand up but was to tired to do so, so she began to nudge her sister.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Tundra squealed as her sister nudged her. The dark brown pelted pup opened her mouth and bit down on her sister's ear. She hated when others nudged her.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Castland squealed in pain then made a small pup growl. She flung her paw out and hit her sister in the face with it, of course since she was just a pup it was the paw part that hurt not the claws.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Tundra growled shallowly as her sister used her paw to hit her muzzle. She let go of her ear and grasped her sisters paw that time, but she had no teeth yet.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Castland growled and stood up shakily. She toppled over on her sister. She whined for her mother as her paw did hurt from being in her sisters mouth even though she had no teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:45 pm

The dark brown fae growled again and rolled over, pinning her sister to the ground. She ignored her sister's whine for help to her mother and kept growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Cave
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next