Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Inside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Volstagg

Volstagg

Inside of the Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

The male just stared at the ground, having heard her words, he thought it better to remain silent, 'biting' his tongue he shifted so he was laying down, smoothing his fur with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Lyall laughed "its alright. I liked your opinion, It was a good one" she said kindly. She looked at Sentry to see her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 pm

The white alpha thought it over. "Chayton is right." she said flicking her tail, causing dust to fly up around her. "I will ask him to give you some space for now but you are eventually going to have to deal with and get use to him being here." Sentry said as she looked to her pack mate. "Especially if you are to become Beta." the white she-wolf said. Her gray eyes resting on the black fae. She then looked to Chayton. "She is your pack mate, you must show respect but putting in a suggestion of some sort isn't being disrespectful or speaking out of term." the alpha said as she looked to the redish brown brute. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 pm

He gave a nod of his head. "I understand Sentry." he dipped his head to Lyall, his eyes moving from the alpha to Lyall. Tail thumping on the ground he gave a slight smile before returning to grooming his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Lyall was kind of surprised by what she said, Beta. That would be amazing, she bowed her head "thank you Sentry, I will leave you guys now" she said exiting the den with a smile on her black face.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:40 pm

The black omega heard the conversation. "How does she not know it might hurt his feelings?" she asked Sentry, her amber eyes glinting with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Sentry looked to Rishka. "She has some trust issues when it comes to her brother. I'm sure he'll be just fine. He's a big boy." the white alpha said as she looked to the black fae. "They will patch things up eventually, I'm sure of it." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 pm

She looked at the white wolf. "How do you know for sure, brother and sister is a powerful bond, if that don't work out, it's hard to cope with it." she said matter-of-factually.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Lyall turned her head as she walked out "because I think he is ok if he left me for 2 years to abuse" and stalked out angry at the black female.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Rishka whimpered at Lyall's anger reply and looked back at the cave's entrance as she stormed out. "Great, now she hates me, first day and I'm already mad someone angry." she said, lying her muzzle into her paws and sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:13 am

The red brute glance towards the black fae, Standing up he moved to her side and licked her shoulder in a friendly manner. "she doesn't hate you.. Just see it from where she stands." His tone was soothing as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:38 am

Sentry let her tail lightly thump against the ground as she slid down into a laying position. The white leader sighed softly as she laid her head down onto the cool surface of the dens floor. Her gray eyes peering out to the few wolves who resided in the cave at the moment. Her thumping soon came to an end as she coiled herself up and tucking her nose beneath the fluff of her white tail.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 am

Chayton eyed you carefully, his tail swaying side to side. "How big is the territory Sentry?" he asked as he straightened up and turned his full gaze onto you.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:00 am

The alpha lifted her head and looked to the brute. "I'm not exactly sure.." she said blinking her eyes back sadly. "The lake takes up a good portion of land." Sentry said as she turned herself to rest her head on her forepaws. "It's a good size. Fit for many wolves." she lifted her head, "Why do you ask?" the white female asked, her grey eyes focused on the red brute.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:08 am

He shrugged his shoulders "just curious, I suppose" he woofed slightly, "know the different paths and remember each and every part of our land" He gave a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 am

Bass arrived. He sniffed and immedialty found Sentrys scent. He walked over an snuggled into her warm white fur.

Last edited by Adolpha on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 am

Sentry smiled to the brute across from her, her tail thumping lightly on the ground. She was happy that he was already considering this place his home even though he just joined her pack. The white alpha yawned, she laid her head down onto her paws and blinked her tired eyes as she looked to Chayton. The brute was a handsome one. He was strong, had a great stance. He was quiet and reserved and very polite. The makes of a great Alpha Male. Her tail thumped against the ground at a quicker rate as the thoughts ran through her mind. Am I already crushing on this brute? He only just joined.. Sentry thought to herself. She sighed softly and then curled up next to Bass. Happy that the pup was there.

Last edited by Sentry on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 am

Bass turned his head. He had snuggled himself into her warm fur "hi Sentry" he said quietly. He looked at the male and then back at Sentry.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:25 am

((He can't see the male so could you post that he looked in the direction of the male and either faintly saw his outline or saw nothing but black.))

"Hello, little one." Sentry said as she licked the pups head. She looked to Akara and dipped her head in thanks for bringing Bass into the den. Sentry was quite fond of the little blind pup. What would the pup say if I offered to adopt him to be my son. Then she-wolf asked herself. She flicked her ears as she curled up around the pup in order to keep him warm.

Akara smiled and dipped her head back to the Alpha, a polite and quiet gesture. One she wasn't even sure the alpha had seen. The multi-colored she-wolf made her way to her resting area. She laid down and curled up. She sighed softly and wondered where her gray pelted brother was.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 am

Bass smiled as he felt her tongue on his head. He wondered what it would be like to have a mother like her, it would be cool. Bass smelled a male wolf who he had not met "who Is that" he said trying to find were the male was.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:37 am

"He's a few feet in front of us. He's a new male. His name is Chayton." the white alpha said as she flicked her tail tip. "He's friendly." she said with a smile as she licked the pups head again. If all goes well the next few days, I'll ask Bass what he would think of becoming my son, the she-wolf thought to her self. She was quite happy at this point and was very pleased with the way things were going.

Last edited by Sentry on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 am

Bear marched into the den and took his place a bit away from the other wolves. The dark brute didn't plan on interrupting. He curled up on the rocky floor and rested his head. The brute's fur was now dry from running here from The bear cove. His ears flattened against his skull tiredly as he felt like taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Chayton tilted his head as he saw the pup, his eyes softened when he met the clouded eyes of the pup. His tail thumped lightly on the ground as he watched you and him snuggle up together /she's rather good with the pups../ he gave a soft, content silent sigh and tore his eyes away from the beautiful white alpha.. Standing up he stretched out his limbs and glanced towards Bear, uttering a small greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Sentry lifted her skull and glanced to the brute known as Chayton. She took in a deep sigh before uncoiling herself from around the pup. She flicked her tail and looked to Akara, the white fae trotted over to her multi-colored pack mate. "Akara?" she asked giving the she-wolf a nudge with her muzzle. "Can you please go lay near Bass. I'm going to go for a walk." she said, her tail flicking from side to side.

Akara blinked her eyes sleepily. She looked to her alpha listening to her words. The older she-wolf rose to her paws and nodded to her alpha. "Okay," she said as she trotted over to the wolf pup. She laid down next to him and curled her body around the small frame of the male pup.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Vol pushes his way into the cave, eyes resting on the alpha. "Greetings Sentry." he smiled. "Where you off to?" his head tilted to the side as he side stepped slightly, his curled tail wagging slightly.

Chayton lowered himself so he was laying down, eyes watchful, jaws parting in a large yawn. His heart screamed for him to follow her, but his mind sided against it.. Unsure of which to follow he just settled himself down, with his chin on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Cave
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next